I hate to admit it.

#81IHeartMetroidPosted 2/3/2013 10:05:50 AM
Akagehisa- what about Kid Icarus?
#82Rasen543Posted 2/3/2013 10:19:00 AM
I don't know why people even bring up P4G in these comparison threads. It's a port that adds really gimmicky crap.

3DS is getting SMTIV, which is going to be 20x better :3
---
EARTHBOUND FANS, GO HERE :D
Luminehall.net
#83kewldude475Posted 2/3/2013 10:22:55 AM(edited)
Rasen543 posted...
I don't know why people even bring up P4G in these comparison threads. It's a port that adds really gimmicky crap.

It's a remake, not a port.

Also, if story content, new Personas and characters, and new gameplay features are considered gimmicks by you, then you're a joke poster.

And how do you know it'll be "better" if it's not even out, and there is no gameplay. It's basically vaporware, as of now.
---
PS3/Vita PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475
#84AkagehisaPosted 2/3/2013 10:30:36 AM(edited)
IHeartMetroid posted...
Akagehisa- what about Kid Icarus?

I have it,, even if I dont like games that looks kinda kiddy,, and its not because they are from Nintendo,, I havent played games like kindom hearts because of that, as an example,,
I bought it because I really wanted to give it a try, because of its production values.

The game isn't an action game, its a 3rdPS mostly, you alwais start with flying segments shooting ala starfox, and then you land and start shooting things on the ground,,,, I didn't enjoyed playing it because of its control, but i have it,, RE:R, kid ikarus, zelda, and DoA D are the games I own.

Im still waiting for a new zelda game, or metroid, or the localization of SMT4 and MH4,,
#85IHeartMetroidPosted 2/3/2013 11:31:38 AM
"Im still waiting for a new zelda game, or metroid"

Aren't we all. :|
#86Omar_Comin_YoPosted 2/3/2013 11:37:16 AM
Obviously when the Vita literally has nothing coming out, it's hard to argue otherwise.
---
All in the game, yo
#87temgunPosted 2/3/2013 12:23:05 PM
The thing with Vita is that whatever you play on it, you could be playing it on actual consoles and have a better experience. Vast majority of its games are just ports (Mortal Kombat, Ninja Gaiden Sigma Plus, Street Fighter x Tekken, P4G to some extent etcetc.) and very few games are actual new IPs. Most people that are Vita's target audience already own a PS3 and all games that Vita is now receiving.
---
BROCCOLI COCONUT HOT DOG
#88DynamicJumpIuffPosted 2/3/2013 12:30:05 PM
It's a remake, not a port.

Eh, I'd say it's more of an enhanced port.

The new personae and gameplay features were welcome additions. :u
---
The official Lilim of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board
"I thank you for arousing me" - Beruga, Terranigma
#89RPGspleasePosted 2/3/2013 12:51:52 PM
Ill never get why uneducated people call the memory cards a mistake. PSP was hacked to hell and back. The new cards were to stop that or at least slow it.the price of them is the problem but there arevalways sales. Picked up a 32 for 70 on newegg.

As of this writing I have more DS games on radar than 3ds. I own more vita games.....
Vita may not have full BC but does have BC to ps1 games. Which as a RPG fan makes me happy.

My issue with mh is they gave the 3ds the gimped version no online was a mistake IMO. After getting used to online with Wii version was spoiled. Could do those missions without waiting for friends and family.

I do have fe and smt and castlevania preordered and not sure what will get on vita this year.
---
"Some of this is garbage, most is handheld, and most isn't even in ENGLISH. " Phaseslaethe on Japan's mediacreate numbers
#90IHeartMetroidPosted 2/3/2013 12:57:39 PM
"Ill never get why uneducated people call the memory cards a mistake. PSP was hacked to hell and back. The new cards were to stop that or at least slow it."

None of what you say makes any sense, nor is your post grounded in reality.

Case in point- take note of the 3DS, which uses industry standard SD cards as it's main medium.

And how much piracy is on the 3DS?

Exactly.

Only someone who is "uneducated" could possibly believe that using a ridiculously incompatible storage format would somehow halt piracy.