I hate to admit it.

#91RPGspleasePosted 2/3/2013 5:29:17 PM
IHeartMetroid posted...
"Ill never get why uneducated people call the memory cards a mistake. PSP was hacked to hell and back. The new cards were to stop that or at least slow it."

None of what you say makes any sense, nor is your post grounded in reality.

Case in point- take note of the 3DS, which uses industry standard SD cards as it's main medium.

And how much piracy is on the 3DS?

Exactly.

Only someone who is "uneducated" could possibly believe that using a ridiculously incompatible storage format would somehow halt piracy.

Obviously someone didn't own a PSP or a DS PSP was hacked within months BC it was cheap and easy to do so. 3ds will be hacked before vita due to the memory standard. Sigh trolls and their inability to look at reality.
---
"Some of this is garbage, most is handheld, and most isn't even in ENGLISH. " Phaseslaethe on Japan's mediacreate numbers
#92IHeartMetroidPosted 2/3/2013 5:36:16 PM
Again, you and your horribly written rant is completely ridiculous, making absolutely no sense whatsoever. The original DS didn't even USE flash media, for the love of Pete, so it makes absolutely NO point to even bother mentioning that.
You want a troll, look in the god damned mirror.

This guy- proof that ten year olds shouldn't be allowed on GameFAQs.
#93Rasen543Posted 2/3/2013 5:40:44 PM(edited)
kewldude475 posted...
Rasen543 posted...
I don't know why people even bring up P4G in these comparison threads. It's a port that adds really gimmicky crap.

It's a remake, not a port.

Also, if story content, new Personas and characters, and new gameplay features are considered gimmicks by you, then you're a joke poster.

And how do you know it'll be "better" if it's not even out, and there is no gameplay. It's basically vaporware, as of now.

All of which feel tacked on and forced. Unlike 3 FES, you can tell even if you haven't played the original what parts were added in.

Also,, every recent mainline SMT has been better than the Persona games. And there's gameplay shown, haven't you seem the trailer?

Also, if you think that game is a remake, you're the joke poster, XD Kids these days.
---
EARTHBOUND FANS, GO HERE :D
Luminehall.net
#94RPGspleasePosted 2/3/2013 6:03:57 PM
IHeartMetroid posted...
Again, you and your horribly written rant is completely ridiculous, making absolutely no sense whatsoever. The original DS didn't even USE flash media, for the love of Pete, so it makes absolutely NO point to even bother mentioning that.
You want a troll, look in the god damned mirror.

This guy- proof that ten year olds shouldn't be allowed on GameFAQs.

Again you have no clue what your talking about let alone trolling over.

Proprietary memory was to counter hackers. Fact.
You don't understand that I'm sorry for you.
Nothing I wrote was poorly written.maybe your dyslexia is kicking in and you can't read it. If that's the case I'm sorry for you.
---
"Some of this is garbage, most is handheld, and most isn't even in ENGLISH. " Phaseslaethe on Japan's mediacreate numbers
#95IHeartMetroidPosted 2/3/2013 6:15:00 PM(edited)
"Again you have no clue what your talking about"

Oh really?

Yet you, for some stupid reason, bring up the original DS, when it not only used a proprietary game card but ALSO lacked any external storage format as well, and yet still got hacked!

All the while, the 3DS, which relies on a completely standard memory card format, has still yet to be hacked, even this far into it's release.

Which proves, at least as far as this stupid argument goes, that hackers aren't stupid enough to be somehow halted by a simple memory card format.

See, this is why ten year olds like you should stay far away from places like GameFAQs. You obliterate your own argument, making yourself look completely stupid, and you don't even know it!

Oh, and one final nail in your ridiculous coffin-
The Vita has already been hacked. I'll let you look that one up.
#96LonelyGoombaPosted 2/3/2013 6:15:05 PM
there wasn't really a console war between the vita and 3ds.
and if there was it only lasted a few months
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLonelyGoomba
Please check out my YT channel, even if you hate it, thats fine.
#97kewldude475Posted 2/3/2013 6:45:50 PM
Rasen543 posted...
kewldude475 posted...
Rasen543 posted...
I don't know why people even bring up P4G in these comparison threads. It's a port that adds really gimmicky crap.

Also, if story content, new Personas and characters, and new gameplay features are considered gimmicks by you, then you're a joke poster.

And how do you know it'll be "better" if it's not even out, and there is no gameplay. It's basically vaporware, as of now.

All of which feel tacked on and forced. Unlike 3 FES, you can tell even if you haven't played the original what parts were added in.

Ok, you obviously didn't play the game.

Or your opinions are just in the vast minority

Why am I arguing with a troll poster
---
PS3/Vita PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475
#98kewldude475Posted 2/3/2013 6:46:38 PM
DynamicJumpIuff posted...

Eh, I'd say it's more of an enhanced port.

The new personae and gameplay features were welcome additions. :u

...Then pretty much every remake is an "enhanced port".
---
PS3/Vita PSN: kewldude475; 3DS FC: 4253-3798-3218; Steam: kewldude475
#99LonelyGoombaPosted 2/3/2013 7:02:24 PM
he's got you there
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheLonelyGoomba
Please check out my YT channel, even if you hate it, thats fine.
#100Rasen543Posted 2/4/2013 9:50:19 AM(edited)
kewldude475 posted...
DynamicJumpIuff posted...

Eh, I'd say it's more of an enhanced port.

The new personae and gameplay features were welcome additions. :u

...Then pretty much every remake is an "enhanced port".

Most are.

Remakes: Resident Evil (GCN), Super Mario Bros. All Stars, Pokemon FireRed, Prince of Persia Classic

Enhanced Ports: Chrono Trigger DS, most HD rereleases, Soul Hackers

To list a few.

Also you really can't comment on my taste in games/opinions because I'm fairly certain you're one of the people that have only played the Persona games and none of the better SMT games. And typing your username in on Google reveals that you played Final Fantasy XIII-2. That alone means you have awful taste in games.
---
EARTHBOUND FANS, GO HERE :D
Luminehall.net