I'm getting Fire Emblem after work today xD

#21GoldenSun3DSPosted 2/1/2013 8:26:10 PM
rahxephon122 posted...
You should. I forgot how to open boxes so a proper video tutorial is in order.

Same here man :/
---
Camelot asked for your support of Golden Sun 4!
http://ipetitions.com/petition/operation-sunrise/ | http://facebook.com/pages/Operation-Sunrise/371417546251291
#22pokemon2poker(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 8:28:23 PM
ares9090 posted...
LOL, I was dead serious, not trolling, I was just reminding you what lending your games to a friend hurt the game industry, it's the same principle as selling the game to GameStop, it is one less person buying the game bucause he she is borrowing it for you, I'm not trolling at all, I was just trying to show you how wrong it is, according to your thinking, letting your friends borrow your games.

Lending a game to a friend doean't hurt the gaming industry as much as selling the game to gamestop so that it can be flipped in and out of the store several times. My 3DS is an easter basket that can only hold one egg at a time.

But according to your own words it still hurts the game industry my friend, and I'm not trolling, I'm really serious here

You're twisting my words around Claudibro. Lending a game =\= trading a game in. I also don't appreciate you giving me a hard time right now. I had to wake up at 7 for a dentist appointmemt where I received some rather unfortunate news, which was followed by an 8 hour shift at work. I'm finally off work and I'm not going to deal with your antics right now. You're behaving worse than Nathan Christmas and Michael Vander Veer combined. Now if you'll let me fo pick up fire emblem so I can proceed to make an unboxing video, I'll be fine.
---
Suikoden 6 please.
#23pokemon2poker(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 8:29:45 PM
GoldenSun3DS posted...
rahxephon122 posted...

The funny thing is that my Golden Sun 3 is still sealed.
---
Suikoden 6 please.
#24scigeek101Posted 2/1/2013 8:35:35 PM
ares9090 posted...
LOL, I was dead serious, not trolling, I was just reminding you what lending your games to a friend hurt the game industry, it's the same principle as selling the game to GameStop, it is one less person buying the game bucause he she is borrowing it for you, I'm not trolling at all, I was just trying to show you how wrong it is, according to your thinking, letting your friends borrow your games.

Lending a game to a friend doean't hurt the gaming industry as much as selling the game to gamestop so that it can be flipped in and out of the store several times. My 3DS is an easter basket that can only hold one egg at a time.

But according to your own words it still hurts the game industry my friend, and I'm not trolling, I'm really serious here

Yeah but lending doesn't really hurt anybody, lending a game to a friend is like free advertising in a way and said friend may be more likely to buy games similar to that in the future. So if you are lending to a friend who wasn't going to buy the game anyway, you aren't costing the company a sale, in fact you might be promoting a sale instead.

Its the same way that used games don't really hurt the industry in the way many people think, thinking that 1 used game= 1 lost sale is kind of a 1 dimensional view of the market. Really what used games do is reach their true market value much faster than new games, due the the 60 dollar price point mentality of most game publishers. Looking at the PC market where used games are mostly eliminated games are much cheaper, as companies are forced to lower prices relatively quickly as sales drop much more rapidly, so while more copies may be sold, they make less revenue per copy. In a system where used games exist. So in a world without used games, games actually are worth less money as they have no equity, so many companies will be forced to slash prices to actually meet market demand. In the current system when a game costs 60 dollars new but a used copy might be 30, that means that the true market value for that game is probably closer to 30 than 60. The only real situation where Gamestop is hurting the publishers in a way, is when they push the used games that are only about 5 dollars less than the new games. However I believe that game manufacturers are better off trying to combat used sales by making there games better so that people won't want to sell them, perhaps by either increasing the replay value or adding an online mode that gets people more enjoyment past the initial campaign. I think that any wort of blocking or demonizing of used games by the game companies is detremental to their public image and creates a real disconnect between them and their consumers.
---
If you want a friend in Washington, get a dog.
Harry Truman.
#25ares9090Posted 2/1/2013 8:36:48 PM
pokemon2poker posted...
ares9090 posted...

You're twisting my words around Claudibro. Lending a game =\= trading a game in. I also don't appreciate you giving me a hard time right now. I had to wake up at 7 for a dentist appointmemt where I received some rather unfortunate news, which was followed by an 8 hour shift at work. I'm finally off work and I'm not going to deal with your antics right now. You're behaving worse than Nathan Christmas and Michael Vander Veer combined. Now if you'll let me fo pick up fire emblem so I can proceed to make an unboxing video, I'll be fine.

Sorry you had a bad day Neal, go unbox your game, we will talk about this matter some other time.
---
3DS FC Ares 3738 0446 1787 <> Black 2 FC Enyalio 0562 4621 2772
DW Collection: http://tinyurl.com/3qz7odk
#26GoldenSun3DSPosted 2/1/2013 9:03:10 PM
pokemon2poker posted...
GoldenSun3DS posted...
rahxephon122 posted...

The funny thing is that my Golden Sun 3 is still sealed.

My name doesn't reference Golden Sun (3): Dark Dawn.

It's GoldenSun3DS for Golden Sun 3DS [4th game on 3DS], not Golden Sun 3 DS [GS:DD].
---
Camelot asked for your support of Golden Sun 4!
http://ipetitions.com/petition/operation-sunrise/ | http://facebook.com/pages/Operation-Sunrise/371417546251291
#27pokemon2poker(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 12:05:27 AM
Here you go guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ2QORW9Dow&feature=youtube_gdata_player
---
Suikoden 6 please.
#28pokemon2poker(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 2:08:17 PM
I might make a video of myself trying to trade fire emblem in at gamestop when I get off. I just need to find someone to hold the camera.
---
Suikoden 6 please.
#2990sRetroGamingPosted 2/2/2013 2:20:15 PM
pokemon2poker posted...
Here you go guys.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZ2QORW9Dow&feature=youtube_gdata_player

lol nice. i know you didn't care about the artbook but man it looks sweet ;). on point about the non-exsistant inside artwork. lazy...
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#30vu_cometPosted 2/2/2013 4:00:56 PM
krazykillerkow posted...
I never really got these unboxing videos.

" yep guys here is the case. And here is the game! Hope you enjoyed!"

The only unboxing videos with a purpose are those that are the Collector Editions that come with extra content.
---
With your bad back, I don't think you should be picking up any girls.
I went ice fishing the other day and all I caught was a cold.