I feel bad for people who don't live in the USA or Japan!

#21abbyhitterPosted 2/2/2013 5:14:16 AM
DarkIVloon posted...
MrAntike184 posted...
DarkIVloon posted...
whats in October?

Pokemon X & Y.

lame

Get out!
---
abbyhaxxor<3
I always rush here to tell GameFAQs my problems!
#22guedesbrawlPosted 2/2/2013 5:25:24 AM
i feel bad.
people outside those 2 countries either don't get games,or they take almost an year to arrive.
in other cases,the price is ridiculous.some retail games are cheaper than pirated copies.
---
Confession Time!
jRPGs are pretty much the best thing that ever happened to Video Games - Soanevalcke6
#23Cloudzer00Posted 2/2/2013 5:32:50 AM
Ordered a NA 3DS XL after the RF4 announcement. There are already 6-7 games that will most likely not be released in EU. Why did they have to put a region lock on the 3DS.
If i cannot import US games i'm just gonna import a US 3DS and US games and most of the time it is still cheaper than buying games locally.
#24MrFwibblesPosted 2/2/2013 5:37:24 AM(edited)
Sorry, but if you live outside of NA or Japan and bought a 3DS from your own region and continue to buy the overpriced games of your region, then you're not a very smart shopper. It's really Australia that gets screwed the hardest. There's no good reason to pass up games that are cheaper (even after shipping) and available earlier. Oh, unless you REALLY want your 3DS in a colour that isn't currently available in NA. Is silver or white really worth all the extra money you would have saved by importing, though? :/

darkus_f posted...
If I had the means to import, I definitely would.

Since you were able to post this comment here, you have access to the Internet. I presume you have a bank account, so nothing is stopping you from setting up a Paypal account. Or if you're a kid, ask your mommy if you can give her cash and use her credit/debit card. Unless you're homeless, you DO have the means to import.
---
DLC, online passes and the rise of casual budget gaming have ruined the video game industry.
http://i.minus.com/ikldA8ungvbD2.gif
#25darkus_fPosted 2/2/2013 5:45:01 AM
MrFwibbles posted...
Since you were able to post this comment here, you have access to the Internet. I presume you have a bank account, so nothing is stopping you from setting up a Paypal account. Or if you're a kid, ask your mommy if you can give her cash and use her credit/debit card. Unless you're homeless, you DO have the means to import.

If I said that I don't have the means, then it means that I do not have the means and what you think is irrelevant because you are not living my life and you do not know my current circumstances. Be cool.
---
3DS FC: 0447-5073-6549 PSN: darkus_f
PWB Fav5: Punk, Ziggler, Cesaro, Orton, Titus
#26NekoakumaPosted 2/2/2013 5:48:35 AM
MrFwibbles posted...
Sorry, but if you live outside of NA or Japan and bought a 3DS from your own region and continue to buy the overpriced games of your region, then you're not a very smart shopper. It's really Australia that gets screwed the hardest. There's no good reason to pass up games that are cheaper (even after shipping) and available earlier. Oh, unless you REALLY want your 3DS in a colour that isn't currently available in NA. Is silver or white really worth all the extra money you would have saved by importing, though? :/

1. Some people prefer to support local businesses.
2. They may get the system or games cheaper via deals/websites/other
3. Warranty only applies for the region of the 3DS. If you import a NA 3DS and it goes cactus, too bad.
---
Japanese | Assume JPN Region, unless otherwise stated.
#27ItemBreakPosted 2/2/2013 5:50:34 AM
I'm assuming Nintendo's marketing strategy here is selling EU 3DSes to all the people without forethought in Europe and Australia, then waiting for them to break down and buy an NA or JPN 3DS as well.
#28namethatno1usesPosted 2/2/2013 6:10:40 AM
TC, this is the only reason why I stopped buying anything Nintendo-related.

I just watch bad quality walkthroughs on Youtube instead.
---
Every time a masterpiece like Nier comes along, we get 100 boring shooters. Life's unfair. - simonstrane
#29-Zeke-Posted 2/2/2013 6:20:24 AM
Actually, I'm jealous because you guys in the US and Canada have Club Nintendo, while the rest of America doesn't
---
"Your opinion is different from mine, so you are obviously a troll"
3DS code: 1118-1052-2607 (PM me if you add me)
#30Pixx0Posted 2/2/2013 6:56:41 AM
One word for you TC: import.. get a brain , dumb troll