Friend code exchange (Adults Only)

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Friend code exchange (Adults Only)
3 years ago#11
Wait I take that back Not really. Add me so I can send you a bunch of Pokemon and Smiley faces and ask you why you'd say mean things :P
Camelot asked for your support of Golden Sun 4!
http://ipetitions.com/petition/operation-sunrise/ | http://facebook.com/pages/Operation-Sunrise/371417546251291
3 years ago#12
as long as you don't send me notes every single day i don't mind(seriously it's annoying having to read and delete messages every day) fc is my profile.
i'll add you later when i'm not watching youtube videos
Jirachi is the best pokemon
"I'll wait for you here it what princess do from what i understand it's kind of a family tradition."
3 years ago#13
SMASHKING84 posted...
as long as you don't send me notes every single day i don't mind(seriously it's annoying having to read and delete messages every day) fc is my profile.
i'll add you later when i'm not watching youtube videos

Don't worry I'm not annoying, I am a bit of an a-hole and I don't send swapnotes regularly anyways.
3 years ago#14
Na, I wasn't offended. Though, Yipee seems like he's either 10 and/or english isn't his first language, so I don't think he gets that kind of humor.
3DS FC: 0946 3178 1610
Pkmn B2 FC: 0863 1169 6198 - Adeta
3 years ago#15
iRaithYou posted...
Na, I wasn't offended. Though, Yipee seems like he's either 10 and/or english isn't his first language, so I don't think he gets that kind of humor.

Yippee is actually 22 from what he told me, believe it or not. I've had conversations with him before that's why I was comfortable joking around with him. He speaks English fluently from the looks of it and is a fellow Asian. However, if I knew for a fact he was like around 10 I would tone down the humor.
3 years ago#16
GoldenSun3DS posted...
Wait I take that back Not really. Add me so I can send you a bunch of Pokemon and Smiley faces and ask you why you'd say mean things :P

Goldensun, you are as irrelevant as Pauly Shore, just go away. Nobody asked you for your input. So think twice before you type away.
3 years ago#17
1332 8548 1662
PSN = Theofratos
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Friend code exchange (Adults Only)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived