Are there any games where the Circle Pad Pro is necessary?

#41bcorneliaPosted 2/2/2013 9:58:06 PM(edited)
So you're not even going to respond. How mature. Anyways, here are my pics:

File screen w/ foxhound logo
http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z263/bkrdgksuon/057299984657f4c6f030190ca117c172_zps454c1dba.jpg

Results:
http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z263/bkrdgksuon/7b47d97cca6bec663127442b2a0bc617_zpsc92cc9e0.jpg

Activity Log:
http://i191.photobucket.com/albums/z263/bkrdgksuon/0dbba36cde8ef7834768850143cb94f2_zpsc8e7e311.jpg

Yeah, this is the worst conversation I've had in a very long time. Grow up, bucko.
---
My old account got better.
#42IHeartMetroidPosted 2/2/2013 10:16:12 PM
All that proves is that you're stupid enough to spend an overly long amount of time with a game that gives you jack for it, and doubly stupid to insist that other people should force themselves to be just as nuts as you by trying to play the game with an idiotic control scheme.

Now FoxHound on Substance, the HD versions or the Vita- that's worthwhile. But on the 3DS? Pointless.
#43bcorneliaPosted 2/2/2013 10:33:33 PM(edited)
IHeartMetroid posted...
All that proves is that you're stupid enough to spend an overly long amount of time with a game that gives you jack for it, and doubly stupid to insist that other people should force themselves to be just as nuts as you by trying to play the game with an idiotic control scheme.

All I did was disagree with your assertion that a specific game was "virtually unplayable" by providing my experience without the CPP. You, for some reason, couldn't stand the thought of someone actually managing without it in this case and were CONVINCED that I was lying.

Even as I attempted to support myself you continue to act horribly towards me, throw words in my mouth, and insult me.

I'll be surprised if anyone reading this thread can possibly side with your insane grudge against me.

IHeartMetroid posted...
Now FoxHound on Substance, the HD versions or the Vita- that's worthwhile. But on the 3DS? Pointless.

I already addressed this. The rewards are basically the same. If you can play the game effectively I don't see why it would be pointless.
---
#44IHeartMetroidPosted 2/2/2013 10:46:36 PM
"All I did was disagree with your assertion that a specific game was "virtually unplayable" by providing my experience without the CPP

Again, just because you're silly enough to play a bad game over and over and over again doesn't make you right, doesn't validate your silly bad game obsession, nor does it prove anything except that you're obsessed enough to play, over and over again, a game that gives you no benefits or rewards for it.
#45bcorneliaPosted 2/2/2013 11:07:24 PM
It was a mistake to even reply to you. Obviously you're incapable of argument, let alone conversation so I'm just going to nip this in the bud right here.

I hope I never speak to you again. Now piss off.
---
#46IHeartMetroidPosted 2/2/2013 11:20:08 PM
"Obviously you're incapable of argument"

Oh, boo, hoo, an insane Metal Gear fanatic who photoshops a bunch of fake FoxHound screens to "prove" his dedication can't find anymore argument points and runs away!

I swoon!

You should have made your little decision at your first post.