Fire Emblem: Awakening's reviews were great.

#1MrAntike184Posted 2/1/2013 11:16:27 PM
Mostly 9/10's, 92%'s, & 36/40's. Good job Intelligent Systems.

I wonder what the next Fire Emblem on 3DS will be about...
---
3DS FC: 1289-8257-7341. 3DS name: Mr.X
#2EndgamePosted 2/1/2013 11:29:41 PM
yes, IGN's credible when they praise glorious Nintendo, but if they give it a low review? IGNorance!

.....doesn't change the fact that Awakening is a completely broken (in favor of the player) piece of **** game

final nail in the coffin for Fire Emblem actually being a strategy series again
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#3jedinatPosted 2/1/2013 11:32:30 PM(edited)
You're doing God's work Endgame. If it wasn't for you the praise and accolades for this game would be pretty much unanimous. And what would GameFAQs be without the trolling around the release of every game/system?
#4evilsquirrlePosted 2/1/2013 11:35:37 PM(edited)
For those of you who just made accounts, ignore Endgame.
Though he has a point, that does happen.
That said, they were on par with all the other reviewers this time, so I'd say they were most likely fair/mostly unbiased THIS TIME. They just NORMALLY aren't.

Edit: That weird feeling when you semi-agree with Endgame on something. Am I...turning into a troll? Is this some dastardly transformation he has cursed me with... what's happening?
#5KingJaggiPosted 2/1/2013 11:35:48 PM
For that i will play all of the recruitment songs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xag92jwdnv0
---
Psn:KingJaggi 3DS Fc:1590-5213-0522
I LOVE MONSTER HUNTER!!
#6Godstriker8Posted 2/1/2013 11:43:21 PM(edited)
Endgame posted...
yes, IGN's credible when they praise glorious Nintendo, but if they give it a low review? IGNorance!

.....doesn't change the fact that Awakening is a completely broken (in favor of the player) piece of **** game

Lol whenever I see this guy post, I just think of a washed up comedian whose shtick has worn out its welcome. What used to be entertaining has become sad. Just stop, Endgame; you're embarrassing yourself.
---
I'm just dickin aroouunnnd
SHAKE AND BAKE!
#7SMASHKING84Posted 2/1/2013 11:49:26 PM
evilsquirrle posted...
For those of you who just made accounts, ignore Endgame.
Though he has a point, that does happen.
That said, they were on par with all the other reviewers this time, so I'd say they were most likely fair/mostly unbiased THIS TIME. They just NORMALLY aren't.

Edit: That weird feeling when you semi-agree with Endgame on something. Am I...turning into a troll? Is this some dastardly transformation he has cursed me with... what's happening?

sadly endgame has a million alts. also anybody whining about OPTIONS needs to get the hell out.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
"I'll wait for you here it what princess do from what i understand it's kind of a family tradition."
#8derekfishbowlPosted 2/2/2013 12:12:52 AM
Yup, not a single mixed or negative review for this game. Can't wait to get my hands on it.
---
Sony's E3 2013 megaton (courtesy of Megaman Omega):
http://img248.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=350248936_strengthmitten_122_82lo.jpg
#9HugsAllAroundPosted 2/2/2013 12:16:47 AM
Lol, Endgame flops on his face again.
#10kamikaze135Posted 2/2/2013 12:35:08 AM
Endgame posted...

I keep seeing people saying this. Though not as harshly as you do. I'm not surprised if this is the case though. Nintendo has been a very casual company so it's no surprise that this game appeals to the casuals more. Especially since we're getting that SMT x FE game on the Wii U. They probably want to open up the FE series to more people.
---
This is your life, and it's ending one minute at a time -Tyler Durden