FE:Awakening or Tales of the Abyss? Which is better?

#21seriously_lolPosted 2/5/2013 12:43:07 PM
OoSubaruoO posted...
Deimos259 posted...
Don't play Abyss.

Right now I'm around 30% done with the game

Next time read before commenting.

you can still choose not to play.
---
You cannot penetrate an IMO shield no matter how stupid it sounds.
#22MarioLinkGenofaPosted 2/5/2013 5:28:53 PM
LinkMaster2703 posted...
IMO, the Tales series as a whole is probably among the most overrated RPGs. Tales of the Abyss bored me to tears.

---
ROW ROW Fight Da powah
Cheap is an idiots word for effective.
#23plasmatic5Posted 2/5/2013 6:44:57 PM
I haven't finished playing FE: Awakening (Love it so far) but Tales of the Abyss is a fun game with the worst protagonist I've encountered in a video game (worse than Tidus) and the game does an awful job at introducing the character into the world. Aand yes, I understand they introduce things very slowly to have you get a feel for what Luke is feeling with his lack of knowledge, but his lack of curiosity just adds to his list of awful and uninteresting and awful character traits. At least the combat and general story/many of the characters in Tales of the Abyss makes up for the awful protagonist and storytelling.
---
My Superheroes consist of the band members of the Who, Led Zeppelin, and The Beatles
#24EsracPosted 2/5/2013 9:19:15 PM
I found Tales of the Abyss to be a rather mediocre RPG. The combat game play is good and the music is decent, but everything else is average or below average. Most of the characters were pretty unlikable and the story suffers from serious pacing issues during the mid and late game. There is a lot of tedious backtracking.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Esrac