Are their first person shooters yet for 3DS?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Are their first person shooters yet for 3DS?
2 years ago#31
robulastage posted...
The Vita is getting a Killzone game which seems like it'll be pretty good.

Yeah but the other games seemed pretty good also.... None of them were actually made by the companies that MADE the series, and that's why they weren't very good.... Pretty sure the same will happen to Killzone sadly....
---
3DS FC - [1203-9218-7780] | XBL - [NettoSaito] | PSN - [NettoSaito] | Nintendo Network - [NettoSaito]
My Backloggery - http://www.backloggery.com/NettoSaito
2 years ago#32
NettoSaito posted...
robulastage posted...
The Vita is getting a Killzone game which seems like it'll be pretty good.

Yeah but the other games seemed pretty good also.... None of them were actually made by the companies that MADE the series, and that's why they weren't very good.... Pretty sure the same will happen to Killzone sadly....

It IS made by the original developers of Killzone and it's looking fantastic so far. CoD never looked Fantastic and people were sceptical about Resistance even before the release.
2 years ago#33
Akagehisa posted...
If you want FPS on portables, Vita is the way to go:

Resistance
CoD (good multiplayer, feels great really, 60 FPS)
Oddworld: Stranger's wrath (FP shooting with 3P plataforming) amazing game.
And there is Killzone in a few months.

lol The COD that even reviewers who were paid off called trash LMAO yeah reccomend it a game with a 40 minute SP
---
steam:fartman91/3DSFC:3265-5740-7951
2 years ago#34
Holy crap, people are calling COD: Declassified good? It has the lowest Metascore of any game I've seen in a looooong time. Nobody actually likes that games and its not worth the money..

But to answer you question, TC, the Vita will probably have more First Person Shooters than the 3DS. Will they be good? Well I don't know
---
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba
2 years ago#35
nope and i'm happy. it always seems that every since xbox 1 any system with online has an over saturation of fpses...
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GODCCAOyCCs CRYAMORE FTW
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Are their first person shooters yet for 3DS?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived