Should I just download FE:Awakening?

#21Bancario51Posted 2/3/2013 2:11:02 PM
you should not wait. Because people will be plastering gamefaqs with spoilers and you will left be behind.
---
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#22TorajimaPosted 2/3/2013 2:13:36 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
honestly i would if it weren't for fear of my console being stolen. i don't sell my games ever nintendo games never drop in price,and i don't really think 3ds is ever getting an ar (not that i'd need it with casual mode but it's still nice to have)

If it is stolen, and you have a Club Nintendo account, Nintendo will replace all games as long as you show them the police report.
#23mabber_IIIPosted 2/3/2013 2:22:39 PM
yes
#24ValzacardXPosted 2/3/2013 7:14:02 PM
SMASHKING84 posted...
honestly i would if it weren't for fear of my console being stolen. i don't sell my games ever nintendo games never drop in price,and i don't really think 3ds is ever getting an ar (not that i'd need it with casual mode but it's still nice to have)

If it is stolen, and you have a Club Nintendo account, Nintendo will replace all games as long as you show them the police report.

Yeah I think they should just hurry up with that account system <.<
---
GT:Kahlilx77,
The internet, where common sense is a monumental achievement
#25EsracPosted 2/3/2013 7:29:54 PM(edited)
The fact that digital purchases are bound to systems, rather than user accounts is an embarrassment. I love Nintendo systems and all, but they're really behind the times in that area. They should look at Valve's Steam and take notes.

EDIT: That and adding nonrefundable currency to your account to buy the games, rather than letting us just pay the exact amount. Why the extra step? Nintendo and Microsoft are both guilty of this particular rip off scheme.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Esrac
#26Semi45aPosted 2/3/2013 7:32:08 PM
enough nonsense, buy the game if you are dying to play it official release date otherwise wait.
---
The only Vita games really worth getting: Gravity Rush & P4G
Being unable to detect sarcasm and lies might be an early way to catch dementia
#27Makeveli_livesPosted 2/3/2013 7:43:47 PM
Well physical copies have collectors value, while digital games are worth nothing. That's why I'm getting a physical copy.

Not if they're also available digitally. Only physical copies that would maintain their values over more then a few years are collectors/legendary/etc. editions, and that's only because of the swag included.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 1292 6142 0263
3DS FC: 0087 2410 1340
#28TorajimaPosted 2/3/2013 7:55:18 PM
Esrac posted...

EDIT: That and adding nonrefundable currency to your account to buy the games, rather than letting us just pay the exact amount. Why the extra step? Nintendo and Microsoft are both guilty of this particular rip off scheme.

Uh, you already have the option to pay the exact amount on the eshop.
#29EsracPosted 2/3/2013 8:03:42 PM
Torajima posted...
Esrac posted...

Uh, you already have the option to pay the exact amount on the eshop.

I'm pretty sure I had to add $20 to buy Liberation Maiden, Crimson Shroud, and Link's Awakening last week, but if I missed an option to pay the exact amount for them, then I retract my previous statement.
---
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Esrac