Footage of Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed

#11DonomegaPosted 2/2/2013 4:53:33 PM
Both my daughters love this game on Xbox, wonder if they'd like it on the 3DS
---
Intell 8088 @ 7.14Mhz | 640K RAM | TCGA 16 Color graphics | TWO 5.25" 640K Floppy drives | 10MB Hard disk
3DS FC: 0903-4184-6816
#12NeonYoshi11Posted 2/3/2013 12:10:56 AM
Doesn't really look as good as I thought it would.

It's still probably a good game but it doesn't look like it will be as fun as Mario Kart 7.

it has potential though.
#13xellos667Posted 2/3/2013 3:46:09 AM
As for me, this video showed ne that there's a lot of chance I will enjoy this game A LOT more than MK7 (not a hard thing to do, since MK7 was so barren in terms of content and gameplay mode, only going for the ver strict minimum)
---
My digital 3DS games collection and slow progression beating them:
http://backloggery.com/drac_mazoku
#14CurryfiendPosted 2/3/2013 4:23:38 AM
I would wait to see footage recorded with a better camera before complaining about a low framerate cause this guy is just using some cheap webcam which aren't known for their quality.

I might get this game if there's a good download play option... That was one thing Mario Kart 7 got right, letting you play on all the tracks even if you didn't have the cartridge.
---
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful ~ f00had
http://i46.tinypic.com/2zg87ds.jpg
#15darrencorganPosted 2/3/2013 7:15:54 AM
Waiting for it, not sure if I'll get it, looks a bit boring, where are the opponents?!
#16ljobenzaPosted 2/3/2013 7:20:20 AM(edited)
hydra_dragon posted...
They said they were going to kid it up, so o hope it isn't really easy

The game is insanely hard with a cheating A.I. They SHOULD have made it easier.

NeonYoshi11 posted...
Doesn't really look as good as I thought it would.

It's still probably a good game but it doesn't look like it will be as fun as Mario Kart 7.

it has potential though.

The 3DS ver. is the weakest of all the ports of the game. The PC ver. is the best. Has 3 exclusive chars. and runs at a smooth 60fps compared to the console ports. It's much cheaper to buy as well.
#17SkyminxyzPosted 2/3/2013 7:48:51 AM
darrencorgan posted...
Waiting for it, not sure if I'll get it, looks a bit boring, where are the opponents?!

Eh, like with SF643D I'm just gonna wait till it lowers to like $25 bucks.

Because of several other 3ds games are recently lowering to $25 at GS lately, there's no point in wasting $40 on this game.
---
Official Oshawott of the Pokemon BW 2 Boards
"Stating your opinion on GameFaqs is a declaration of war" - anonymous.
#18JoeBudden42Posted 2/3/2013 8:05:32 AM
I have this for 360, still might get it for 3DS though cause it's a great game. Just as good if not better than Mario Kart.

And it looks much better here than it looks on eshop, those screenshots look terrible lol so blurry
---
Canibus is the Greatest Rapper of All Time.
#19XphoenixedgeXPosted 2/3/2013 8:20:14 AM
90sRetroGaming posted...
EngineR2 posted...
They wanted to make a graphically impressive game, but this looks like it was at the cost of a smooth-running game. I really like the fact that this game looks awesome, but I hope the framerate isn't too bad. If it is, I'd rather have the smooth-running game.

Keep in mind, the video recorded makes the framerate look worse than it actually is.

I wonder what the real fps is here. MK7's had a full smooth 60fps in 2D and in 3D mode, as well as both when online. pretty dissapointing to hear nonetheless though...

The Vita version runs @30fps, so I would imagine that the 3DS version runs no more than that.
#20EngineR2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 9:05:37 AM
Skyminxyz posted...
darrencorgan posted...

Eh, like with SF643D I'm just gonna wait till it lowers to like $25 bucks.

Because of several other 3ds games are recently lowering to $25 at GS lately, there's no point in wasting $40 on this game.

This game will be $29.99 MSRP. It's only $4 more than what you're willing to pay. Will you reconsider?
---
Not changing sig until Toad, Jill and Drill Dozer are playable characters in the new Smash Bros.