Not much talk for Gunman Clive here...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Not much talk for Gunman Clive here...

User Info: DarkstarRipclaw

DarkstarRipclaw
3 years ago#41
Of course, there is even less talk for Gunman Clive on the game board itself.

Hint, nudge.
Wish Upon a Darkstar

User Info: 21_21

21_21
3 years ago#42
So lets continue making the game popular! That's what this topic is for, no?
Currently playing:
999, Megaman ZX Advent, Fire Emblem: Heroes of Light and Shadow, and Scribblenauts Unlimited

DarkstarRipclaw
3 years ago#43
I am implying (well, flat-out stating) that you should also post on the game board itself. Mostly because it makes me a sad panda to see game boards die off quickly from inactivity.
Wish Upon a Darkstar

21_21
3 years ago#44
OH Yeah! I knew that, sort of, I think...
Currently playing:
999, Megaman ZX Advent, Fire Emblem: Heroes of Light and Shadow, and Scribblenauts Unlimited

User Info: Mega_Rat

Mega_Rat
3 years ago#45
DarkstarRipclaw posted...
I am implying (well, flat-out stating) that you should also post on the game board itself. Mostly because it makes me a sad panda to see game boards die off quickly from inactivity.

MSF board was alive for more than a year. :3
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .. WHAT! O_O
http://i.imgur.com/nddzs.jpg <- My name in a game (MSFHD)! :D

DarkstarRipclaw
3 years ago#46
Yes, and now only a single topic remains :/
Wish Upon a Darkstar

User Info: Argh4430

Argh4430
3 years ago#47
I'm glad the game is getting recommended, though. I wasn't planning on getting the game until a friend recommended it to me, and i'm glad he did. I've gotten over fifteen games from the eShop, and Gunman Clive is better than all of them (except, maybe, X-Scape. I'm a big fan of that game). And for $2, even.
NNID: Snyder78
3DS FC: 3695-1354-4936

User Info: KABloodySun

KABloodySun
3 years ago#48
I hate this game. It is the devil.

I didn't grow up with Mega Man or platformers so I suck , big time. It's not as bad as Mutant Mudds as that game is impossible. I'm on the last world and I can't beat it. I don't think I ever will.
Gamertag: A Critic
3DS FC:0516-7436-5160

21_21
3 years ago#49
KABloodySun posted...

I didn't grow up with Mega Man or platformers so I suck , big time. It's not as bad as Mutant Mudds as that game is impossible. I'm on the last world and I can't beat it. I don't think I ever will.

The last level is easy if you're not careless. Actually, the entire game is easy if you're not careless.
Currently playing:

User Info: IAznDragonI Yan

IAznDragonI Yan
3 years ago#50

this game is quite easier than megaman if you ask me. as for mutant mudds, that game is difficult for only giving you 3 hearts and no refill IIRC and no checkpoints. you pretty much need to time your jumps, hovers, shots, etc. if you want to beat it.
X: X... you called me X... is that my name?
Dr. Light: That's right. It's a variable. It represents unlimited potential.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Not much talk for Gunman Clive here...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived