Not much talk for Gunman Clive here...

#41DarkstarRipclawPosted 2/2/2013 7:28:01 PM
Of course, there is even less talk for Gunman Clive on the game board itself.

Hint, nudge.
---
Wish Upon a Darkstar
#4221_21(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 7:34:00 PM
So lets continue making the game popular! That's what this topic is for, no?
---
Currently playing:
999, Megaman ZX Advent, Fire Emblem: Heroes of Light and Shadow, and Scribblenauts Unlimited
#43DarkstarRipclawPosted 2/2/2013 7:37:09 PM
I am implying (well, flat-out stating) that you should also post on the game board itself. Mostly because it makes me a sad panda to see game boards die off quickly from inactivity.
---
Wish Upon a Darkstar
#4421_21(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 7:55:43 PM
OH Yeah! I knew that, sort of, I think...
---
Currently playing:
999, Megaman ZX Advent, Fire Emblem: Heroes of Light and Shadow, and Scribblenauts Unlimited
#45Mega_RatPosted 2/2/2013 8:56:35 PM
DarkstarRipclaw posted...
I am implying (well, flat-out stating) that you should also post on the game board itself. Mostly because it makes me a sad panda to see game boards die off quickly from inactivity.

MSF board was alive for more than a year. :3
---
My wonderful girlfriend is a smexy Bunuppy! A cross breed of a bunny and a puppy .. WHAT! O_O
http://i.imgur.com/nddzs.jpg <- My name in a game (MSFHD)! :D
#46DarkstarRipclawPosted 2/2/2013 9:09:36 PM
Yes, and now only a single topic remains :/
---
Wish Upon a Darkstar
#47Argh4430Posted 2/2/2013 9:12:56 PM
I'm glad the game is getting recommended, though. I wasn't planning on getting the game until a friend recommended it to me, and i'm glad he did. I've gotten over fifteen games from the eShop, and Gunman Clive is better than all of them (except, maybe, X-Scape. I'm a big fan of that game). And for $2, even.
---
NNID: Snyder78
3DS FC: 3695-1354-4936
#48KABloodySunPosted 2/2/2013 9:55:47 PM
I hate this game. It is the devil.

I didn't grow up with Mega Man or platformers so I suck , big time. It's not as bad as Mutant Mudds as that game is impossible. I'm on the last world and I can't beat it. I don't think I ever will.
---
Gamertag: A Critic
3DS FC:0516-7436-5160
#4921_21(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 6:30:33 AM(edited)
KABloodySun posted...

I didn't grow up with Mega Man or platformers so I suck , big time. It's not as bad as Mutant Mudds as that game is impossible. I'm on the last world and I can't beat it. I don't think I ever will.

The last level is easy if you're not careless. Actually, the entire game is easy if you're not careless.
---
Currently playing:
#50IAznDragonI YanPosted 2/3/2013 6:24:37 AM

this game is quite easier than megaman if you ask me. as for mutant mudds, that game is difficult for only giving you 3 hearts and no refill IIRC and no checkpoints. you pretty much need to time your jumps, hovers, shots, etc. if you want to beat it.
---
X: X... you called me X... is that my name?
Dr. Light: That's right. It's a variable. It represents unlimited potential.