How many of you used guides to beat Paper Mario Sticker Star?

#31SMASHKING84Posted 2/3/2013 8:33:52 PM
Honestly i make a littld playful joke meaning no harm and i get attacked? it's sad i beat this game already.
This game is about as hard as your average zelda game(read:maybe a little challenging the first play through because you don't know what to do,but after that it's easy,imo) that's about it.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GODCCAOyCCs CRYAMORE FTW
#32sonic_brawler95Posted 2/3/2013 8:58:55 PM
There was only on part halfway through the game where I used a guide, and when I read the solution, I felt silly. :p

Oh, and I peeked on the message boards for how to do the Wiggler's Book thing.

Overall, I loved PM:SS, it was a unique concept, which can be hard to come by these days.
---
| Nintendo ID: Sonic_Brawler95 | 3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712 |
If you want to add me, just ask!
#33wiiking96Posted 2/4/2013 2:15:54 PM
CronoDyne posted...
SuperMario1998 posted...

I hate how people dont want to think anymore.

I lol'd. Wandering around already explored areas until you happen upon some hidden area that contains what you need to progress, or back tracking since things are one time use and you have no clue if they're important until you come across an obstacle, is not "thinking." These logic puzzles are hardly difficult to solve; the problem is finding the right item for the job.. rather, the ONLY item for the job. That's one of the major problems with these puzzles; thing stickers that should logically work don't because there's only one solution. You can only wake the wiggler with a trumpet, not the jackhammer that would cause far much noise, for instance.

But it's no surprise a defender of this game would use lame personal attacks and strawmans when someone brings up legitimate criticism.

THIS.
---
More villains need to be protagonists. BiS proves it can work.
Ridley, Ganondorf, Fawful, Bowser, and Dimentio all for their own games!