What is Fantasy Life?

#1horror_spookyPosted 2/2/2013 8:16:42 PM
All I know is that it is a Level-5 game that hasn't been localized, and Level-5 is one of my favorite developers. =)

Someone want to fill me in ? What are the chances that it will get localized?
---
Just when they think they have all the answers, I change the questions.
www.cheatmasters.com
#2Kill_Jill_Vol_1Posted 2/2/2013 8:23:07 PM
If it follows the trend of Animal Crossing, it MIGHT get localized. It's pretty much L5's version of Animal Crossing/Rune Factory.
---
Official Concubine of the NDF
3DS FC: 1032-2577-9994
#3LunarRoarPosted 2/2/2013 8:23:32 PM
It looks sorta like an Animal Crossing game combined with some traditional RPG elements. As far as localization goes, I hope it does end up coming over here (Amano's art and Uematsu's music? count me in). The possibility is fairly high, given the fact that both Level-5 and Nintendo are adamant about bringing over Japanese 3DS exclusives overseas.
---
http://backloggery.com/lunarroar
Official Abra of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
#4ferofaxPosted 2/2/2013 8:24:19 PM
...no fair, that's a very deep question.

I'd say... 42, plus some dragons (for the fantasy side of things).
---
pardon if my posts suck, i post by tapping on the handset button on a one-way analog handset. i saw Hannibal Lecter do it.
#5NeonYoshi11Posted 2/2/2013 9:51:20 PM
It appears to be Animal Crossing but with Humans, but mixed with elements of Rune Factory.

I've not played any of these games but have been reading up on them.

I really want Fantasy Life to get localized, as I like the idea of Animal Crossing but can't get that hyped for playing as animals and such. Fantasy Life appeals to me more anyways as there is much more to do.

It's a beautiful game too. Seems ever game Level-5 touches ends up looking awesome.
#6Monkmaster79Posted 2/2/2013 10:34:17 PM
NeonYoshi11 posted...
It appears to be Animal Crossing but with Humans, but mixed with elements of Rune Factory.

I really want Fantasy Life to get localized, as I like the idea of Animal Crossing but can't get that hyped for playing as animals and such. Fantasy Life appeals to me more anyways as there is much more to do.

It's a beautiful game too. Seems ever game Level-5 touches ends up looking awesome.

But...you play as a human.
---
Fans. Crazy Titanic fans. - Junpei - 9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors
Stop quoting people on my ignore list!
#7Tzuba12Posted 2/2/2013 11:44:46 PM
NeonYoshi11 posted...

Someone has obviously never played Animal Crossing... Or even seen a gameplay trailer of it.
---
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba
#8aamotPosted 2/3/2013 12:22:32 AM
NeonYoshi11 posted...

Someone has obviously never played Animal Crossing... Or even seen a gameplay trailer of it.

No big deal. It's a minor mix up. I prefer that misconception over "all u do is date furrys in animal crossing lol. wat do u even shoot?"
---
"I dare you to make less sense."
#9SMASHKING84Posted 2/3/2013 12:24:45 AM
aamot posted...
NeonYoshi11 posted...

No big deal. It's a minor mix up. I prefer that misconception over "all u do is date furrys in animal crossing lol. wat do u even shoot?"

if it actually had that i'd play it. just kidding maybe
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GODCCAOyCCs CRYAMORE FTW
#10Northern_RosePosted 2/3/2013 9:13:38 AM
It looks a lot like Magician's Quest: Mysterious Times to me. This is another AC clone for the DS but this clone I found to be far more enjoyable than the DS AC. Its just got more stuff.
---
"I am bad and that's good. I will never be good and that's not bad." ~ Bad-Anon
3DS FC: 4210-5381-4799