Do any of you guys buy retail games from the eShop?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Do any of you guys buy retail games from the eShop?
2 years ago#1
Just wondering. I was thinking of getting nSMB2
---
Ape Escape is notable as the first video game to require the use of the Dual Analog Controller for gameplay.
2 years ago#2
I may but it depends.
---
Touhou/MLP/Animu/Gaming Fan. PSN: MortaLPortaL SteamID:MortaLPortaL_
Phenom II X4 965(4.0ghz), Sapphire 7870, 8GB Gskill, BioStar A880G+, Seasonic S12II, W8.
2 years ago#3
Only when it's not cheaper somewhere else. All games, even the old ones are MSRP price which is totally lame.

I did buy NSMB2 when it first came out because it was the first retail game but I haven't bought once since.
---
Gamertag: A Critic
3DS FC:0516-7436-5160
2 years ago#4
I'll get Brain Training and maybe Animal Crossing. I'm looking forward to when shops will start selling download cards for games cause then I can get games without paying stupid Nintendo prices
---
Don't hate me because I'm beautiful ~ f00had
http://i46.tinypic.com/2zg87ds.jpg
2 years ago#5
The only reason I got Paper Mario digitally was for the Donkey Kong promo. Otherwise, there's no decent incentive. The games aren't any cheaper and you don't get a box.
---
My old account got better.
2 years ago#6
I got Paper Mario for the DK incentive, New Super Mario Bros. 2 for the double coins, and I plan on getting Fire Emblem because I didn't preorder it (but my boyfriend did so I still get the bonus!) I definitely plan on getting Animal Crossing from the eShop because that game is going to be a game I play a little bit at a time.
---
My Superheroes consist of the band members of the Who, Led Zeppelin, and The Beatles
2 years ago#7
TinyTankX posted...
Just wondering. I was thinking of getting nSMB2

I would suggest not getting digital retail games if possible.

Its just too risky to put that kind of money into your 3ds when there is no account system.
---
If you want a friend in Washington, get a dog.
Harry Truman.
2 years ago#8
nope unless its the only way to buy it. so far the only game that i know that doesn't have a retail release is unchained blades.
---
X: X... you called me X... is that my name?
Dr. Light: That's right. It's a variable. It represents unlimited potential.
2 years ago#9
I bought Style Savvy: Trendsetters from e-shop because the stores in my country never stock them.
2 years ago#10
Prayer_abyss posted...
I bought Style Savvy: Trendsetters from e-shop because the stores in my country never stock them.

Yeah sure. We know it's because you're a 25 year old Harley-riding tattooed guy, and you just couldn't bring yourself to buy it in person.
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Do any of you guys buy retail games from the eShop?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived