Do any of you guys buy retail games from the eShop?

#3190sRetroGamingPosted 2/3/2013 9:57:31 AM
GoldenSun3DS posted...
scigeek101 posted...
TinyTankX posted...
Just wondering. I was thinking of getting nSMB2

I would suggest not getting digital retail games if possible.

Its just too risky to put that kind of money into your 3ds when there is no account system.

Why the hell does everyone mention accounts when talking about digital games?
The REAL reason not to go digital is the inability to resell games. Nobody cares about the stupid account system. Don't lose your system and you won't need to worry about it.

lmao wrong. and weirder things CAN happen. individual user accounts ARE 100% necessary here.
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#32ophionPosted 2/3/2013 9:59:56 AM
Never have, never will.
#33MrKunioPosted 2/3/2013 10:28:20 AM
Never.
---
Official Mr. Bousouzoku 1986
3DS Fc: Mr. Kunio - 3437-4087-1475
#34NeonDragon9000Posted 2/3/2013 10:42:04 AM
I bought Sticker Star on the eShop and was unaware there was a Donkey Kong promo. What was it and can I still get it?
---
"Microsoft is not a helicopter." ~Gerald Ilukwe
#35SkyminxyzPosted 2/3/2013 10:48:49 AM
NeonDragon9000 posted...
I bought Sticker Star on the eShop and was unaware there was a Donkey Kong promo. What was it and can I still get it?

It was a DK game (well "version") that was never before released in America and Europe. The "deal" ended on the first week of January though I'm afraid.

Sorry to be a little off-topic, but how come "Fry's Electronics" online site has an "In Store Pickup", but refuses to send a game a store doesn't have to it? Because I noticed in stores Cave Story (3D) is like 30, but online it's only 20. Yet it literally won't let me pay for it solely because it refuses to even send it to any store near me.
<.< Sorry if that confuses anyone.
---
Official Oshawott of the Pokemon BW 2 Boards
"Stating your opinion on GameFaqs is a declaration of war" - anonymous.