Holy Crap!!!

#11SMASHKING84Posted 2/3/2013 12:12:48 AM
Sirian_Hawk posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...
It's not we don't know it's the only method we know of to rip music directly from youtube is illegal and therefore cannot be mentioned on this site. Sometimes your only choice is using a search engine.

What illegal? It saves everything right to your temp files anyway. Copying a file from one location on your computer to another location on your computer is fine.

I'm pretty sure your wrong. Why? because youtube went after sites allowing such a service they couldn't do that if they didn't have the right to.

Besides downloading things you didn't pay for is almost always illegal(emulators are legal to download but not roms,for some reason...)
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GODCCAOyCCs CRYAMORE FTW
#12Sirian_HawkPosted 2/3/2013 12:25:48 AM
SMASHKING84 posted...
Sirian_Hawk posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...
It's not we don't know it's the only method we know of to rip music directly from youtube is illegal and therefore cannot be mentioned on this site. Sometimes your only choice is using a search engine.

What illegal? It saves everything right to your temp files anyway. Copying a file from one location on your computer to another location on your computer is fine.

I'm pretty sure your wrong. Why? because youtube went after sites allowing such a service they couldn't do that if they didn't have the right to.

Besides downloading things you didn't pay for is almost always illegal(emulators are legal to download but not roms,for some reason...)

Except it is not their intellectual property. It is created and uploaded by the users. Therefore they can't claim costs or such. Also, you aren't downloading anything. Merely watching the video (for free I might add) automatically saves a copy on your computer.
---
Sure sign you are a nerd: The beginning of AC/DCs "Thunderstruck" always makes you think of Lion-O swinging his sword around.
#13SMASHKING84Posted 2/3/2013 12:31:07 AM
Anyway to answer this topic my guess is koji kondo. He's usally somehow involved in most nintendo music.
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GODCCAOyCCs CRYAMORE FTW
#14Kaze_MemaryuPosted 2/3/2013 2:49:44 AM
I think what TC is asking for is where/when this Theme plays on the 3DS - and quite frankly, I have no damn idea...
---
"Evil, beware. We have waffles..."
- Raven, Teen Titans
#15MrFwibblesPosted 2/3/2013 8:15:19 AM
Since the title is "Downloads Trailer", my guess is that the music plays during a trailer for downloadable items. Perhaps it's Japan-only, like the related "Photo Print Channel" video.
---
DLC, online passes and the rise of casual budget gaming have ruined the video game industry.
http://i.minus.com/ikldA8ungvbD2.gif
#1621_21Posted 2/3/2013 8:18:46 AM
Holy f*** I've never been so excited to download something just to listen to the download music in my entire life....

But wait, I really don't know where this music is, just like others have already pointed out. But wait, why don't we ask the video uploader where he got the music from?
---
Currently playing:
999, Megaman ZX Advent, Fire Emblem: Heroes of Light and Shadow, and Scribblenauts Unlimited
#1721_21Posted 2/3/2013 8:19:48 AM
MrFwibbles posted...
Since the title is "Downloads Trailer", my guess is that the music plays during a trailer for downloadable items. Perhaps it's Japan-only, like the related "Photo Print Channel" video.

It says composer is TBA, which means this song was made recently? And if so, that means it'll be implemented in future updates. Perhaps this is the case...
---
Currently playing:
999, Megaman ZX Advent, Fire Emblem: Heroes of Light and Shadow, and Scribblenauts Unlimited
#18kukingina2Posted 2/3/2013 8:20:16 AM
lol wut... whats so good about this music?
---
Anime is saved - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsWh8i9EY_U
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047
#19DarkIVloonPosted 2/3/2013 8:50:17 AM
ares9090 posted...
Give me back my 30 seconds

---
Gotta get em' all, shmupmon!