Recommend me something, I want to play my 3DS.

#11SMASHKING84Posted 2/2/2013 11:49:41 PM
mmpepsi posted...
jedinat posted...
Lord_Frood posted...
I'm really enjoying the new Harvest Moon. Kinda "grindy" compared to the others, but it's a good 8/10.

I'll second this, though I'd probably rate it a little higher considering it's now my most played game, lol...

I've never played Harvest Moon. What's it like?

It's kinda boring. At least from my perspective.
Then again the only life sim i enjoy is rune factory.(which is similar to harvest moon but with rpg elements,which to me is enjoyable because it gives you a reason to play the game,imo)
---
Jirachi is the best pokemon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GODCCAOyCCs CRYAMORE FTW
#12jedinatPosted 2/2/2013 11:59:56 PM(edited)
mmpepsi posted...
jedinat posted...
Lord_Frood posted...
I'm really enjoying the new Harvest Moon. Kinda "grindy" compared to the others, but it's a good 8/10.

I'll second this, though I'd probably rate it a little higher considering it's now my most played game, lol...

I've never played Harvest Moon. What's it like?

It's basically a gathering/hoarding game where you farm, take care of your animals, gather things in the forest, fish, etc. etc. etc.... you're given goals to complete but the game basically never ends and you spend each day managing/gathering/giving gifts, etc... Things happen on certain days of the month and there's festivals where you enter your best crops/animals, etc... In this game specifically you build up the town yourself and can place anything/everything where you like, and over the first few months more and more people come to live there, all the while opening up more aspects of the game to you. You can choose a villager to woo and marry, have a kid and such... but I'm not that far yet. Recently unlocked the mine and pets.

It's a very lengthy and time consuming game if that's what you like.