Do you think Best Buy will let me exchange my XL if...

#1shinie_aPosted 2/2/2013 11:32:15 PM(edited)
the power button doesn't work properly? I don't know much about these things since this will be my first time trying to exchange such an expensive item. Also about the power button, it works but you have to put a bit of pressure on it to turn on/off and try multiple times, I also tried to feel if there was any difference between mine and someone else's XL and i immediately felt the difference. My main concern is that sometimes it does actually turn on the first time I press the power button and so the Best Buy employee might just reject it.
#2SpecstechPosted 2/2/2013 11:47:54 PM
shinie_a posted...
...My main concern is that sometimes it does actually turn on the first time I press the power button and so the Best Buy employee might just reject it.

Well, the only way to figure out is to try it. Bring your receipt, photo ID, and the XL in it's origimal packaging. Explain that the power button works only some of the time, and that you'd like an exchange.

There's really no reason they'd deny your exchange. :)

Best Buy will rarely turn down exchanges. Best wishes!
---
---"I'm so awesome, Chuck Norris wouldn't dare wipe my face on the keyboarsdjgjikbewq..."---
#3shinie_a(Topic Creator)Posted 2/2/2013 11:51:50 PM(edited)
Specstech posted...
shinie_a posted...
...My main concern is that sometimes it does actually turn on the first time I press the power button and so the Best Buy employee might just reject it.

Well, the only way to figure out is to try it. Bring your receipt, photo ID, and the XL in it's origimal packaging. Explain that the power button works only some of the time, and that you'd like an exchange.

There's really no reason they'd deny your exchange. :)

Best Buy will rarely turn down exchanges. Best wishes!

Thanks, you're right, I tend to over think these things XD
#4Bancario51Posted 2/2/2013 11:51:12 PM
what they dont know wont hurt them
---
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#5SpecstechPosted 2/2/2013 11:53:27 PM
Bancario51 posted...
what they dont know wont hurt them

They'll probably ask why you want an exchange. But they most likely won't turn it down.
---
---"I'm so awesome, Chuck Norris wouldn't dare wipe my face on the keyboarsdjgjikbewq..."---