Please help me to understand something

#21EdwardDigital(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 6:18:30 PM
Sosdoc posted...
EdwardDigital posted...
Ulyaoth74 posted...
TWEWY does have an amazing OST. Also the combat is new and fresh, something I haven't seen before. It's also very challenging, one of the main reasons I like it.

I dont see any challenge as I've played about halfway into the game on level one with relative ease. Maybe its just me

You still have to unlock the harder difficulties.

Anyway, I'd hardly say it's a game for anyone, the story is kinda interesting but I didn't really like the exposition a lot, some cutscenes tend to drag.

I personally love the combat in that game, if you get understand how it works (passing the puck) and learn to fight with both screens at the same time, it gets a lot more interesting (especially by endgame, where you can get the ultimate difficulty and fight bosses again).

I guess I liked it so much because it was a fresh, new experience from SE, I wouldn't dismiss it as a mediocre game, it's a solid one, not the best, but if you don't like it, you don't like it.

By the way, you said you're halfway into the game, where exactly are you?

Day 4 with my 2nd partner
#22BrianCraigSmithPosted 2/4/2013 6:20:37 PM
Are you just rushing through to learn about the story? Are you building up your collection of pins/items/clothes? Are you playing the game on mute? Is your game set to Easy difficulty? Those question I just asked are not important; what is important is that just because someone said that something is great doesn't mean you'll like it too. Believe it or not, that's why there are still virgins in the world.

Personally I enjoyed everything about TWEWY, and I don't normally buy/play Square Enix games. I also bought Kingdom Hearts 3D, but stopped playing once I got Code of Princess; I'll replay eventually though.
---
PSN: Handsomistic1
3DS: 1263-5501-9059
#23EdwardDigital(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 7:07:18 PM
BrianCraigSmith posted...
Are you just rushing through to learn about the story? Are you building up your collection of pins/items/clothes? Are you playing the game on mute? Is your game set to Easy difficulty? Those question I just asked are not important; what is important is that just because someone said that something is great doesn't mean you'll like it too. Believe it or not, that's why there are still virgins in the world.

Personally I enjoyed everything about TWEWY, and I don't normally buy/play Square Enix games. I also bought Kingdom Hearts 3D, but stopped playing once I got Code of Princess; I'll replay eventually though.

I don't think I'm rushing, nor am I trying to collect everything I'm just going about it as a normal pace.