I hate all Square Enix games, am i a bad person?

#71MaximoomPosted 2/3/2013 8:47:14 AM
MrAntike184 posted...
My Answer: No.
Your Answer: Yes.

Correct Answer: Nobody cares.

blablabla.

fixed.
#72Bahamut_10thPosted 2/3/2013 8:49:42 AM
BatenKait0s posted...
Good, old school Enix is amazing. New age Enix is one of the worst companies in the business.

This.

They ride on Nomura's back (the only good designer they have left) and Final Fantasy remakes/homage to old FFs nowadays. Everything else is garbage or not developed by themselves.
#73MetalLokiPosted 2/3/2013 8:57:33 AM(edited)
I can't believe so many people fell for another iceluigi troll topic
^
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board and
Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem board.
#74ZetamancerPosted 2/3/2013 8:57:15 AM
I enjoyed both Square and Enix up until they merged... then they got... meh.
---
Pokemon Diamond FC: 0517 6756 4359
#75Shishio07Posted 2/3/2013 8:58:33 AM
I used to be a pretty big fan of square and enix, then they merged and started churning out some of the worst games ever. I haven't been pleased or impressed by a square enix game for roughly a decade now.
#76maizemaizePosted 2/3/2013 9:00:42 AM
No, you simply are terrible at maths.
#77LeonNoel619Posted 2/3/2013 9:03:07 AM
Bad person no

Bad taste yes
---
3DS-3695-1473-6164
PS3- Darkos619
#78JoeBudden42Posted 2/3/2013 9:08:34 AM
MetalLoki posted...
I can't believe so many people fell for another iceluigi troll topic
^

Right.

I have more users on ignore list than messages posted. This place kinda sucks and mods seriously need to step their game up and try harder to prevent trolling it's ridiculous.
---
Canibus is the Greatest Rapper of All Time.
#79SkyminxyzPosted 2/3/2013 9:14:30 AM
MrAntike184 posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...
Yes because you don't like dragon quest ix then or pokemon...

Also sony is ok there not as bad as they once were...

All Square Enix games: A bunch of RPG's. i could never get into them.

Pokemon: Same thing every generation, but im willing to give them a second chance with X & Y.

Sony: A bunch of cheap ****ers.

Are you high?! Because last I've check almost every PS3 game is like half price after two months.

As for the other two companies, well you clearly shun them solely because you hate RPG's (which is kinda strange unless you have a busy job...) But meh go back to Street Fighter and Black ops I guess.
---
Official Oshawott of the Pokemon BW 2 Boards
"Stating your opinion on GameFaqs is a declaration of war" - anonymous.
#80Fou LuPosted 2/3/2013 9:26:46 AM
SMASHKING84 posted...
BatenKait0s posted...
Good, old school Enix is amazing. New age Enix is one of the worst companies in the business.

Agian whether or not you like there practices they still make good games. it'd be like boycotting nintendo because of:region locking,having to pay several times to play digital games on multiple systems,no account system,limited use demoes,or an irrational fear of online play.

So? I boycott Square Enix because even though they own the rights to Legacy of Kain, they won't make a new game in the series. Instead, they made yet another bad Hitman game and another bad Tomb Raider coming up. Yep, I hate a company and refuse to play any of their games because they treat my favorite series like garbage.
---
I smolder with generic rage.