I hate all Square Enix games, am i a bad person?

#81Mr_Big_BossPosted 2/3/2013 9:31:02 AM(edited)
I don't like RPG games, so I don't like Square games. I hate random battles, and the way you battle by selecting attack commands, it's simply not fun for me.
---
the end of one nightmare, prelude to the another...
#82EndgamePosted 2/3/2013 9:32:52 AM
Square Enix does not make games, they make interactive movies

but other than getting that detail wrong, you are better than most people for hating those hacks

.....but if you hate pre-Fifth Generation Pokémon, then yeah, you are a horrible person
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#83bluedragon619Posted 2/3/2013 9:35:49 AM
I don't really know, do you strangle cats or anything?
---
Your dead, NOW STAY DEAD
#84Shadowman621Posted 2/3/2013 9:38:37 AM
It's disappointing that you don't like their games, but I for one am not going to judge you based on what you do or do not like
---
Official Roof Fiddler and Maestro of the NDF
3DS FC: 0516-7288-9163 Handle: Brandon
#85OoSubaruoOPosted 2/3/2013 9:39:07 AM
Fou Lu posted...
SMASHKING84 posted...
BatenKait0s posted...
Good, old school Enix is amazing. New age Enix is one of the worst companies in the business.

Agian whether or not you like there practices they still make good games. it'd be like boycotting nintendo because of:region locking,having to pay several times to play digital games on multiple systems,no account system,limited use demoes,or an irrational fear of online play.

So? I boycott Square Enix because even though they own the rights to Legacy of Kain, they won't make a new game in the series. Instead, they made yet another bad Hitman game and another bad Tomb Raider coming up. Yep, I hate a company and refuse to play any of their games because they treat my favorite series like garbage.

The new Tomb Raider actually looks really good to me. To each their own I guess.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0605-4074-6062
#86Mark57RaiderPosted 2/3/2013 9:44:49 AM
Square-Enix games are great. Loved Parasite Eve, Bahamut Lagoon, Big Final Fantasy Fan, Dragon Quest 8, Kingdom Hearts 1 & 2, Sword/Secret/Legend/Children of Mana, loved Illusion of Gaia, ActRaiser,Soul Blazer, Terranigma, 7th Saga was pretty good also, but very hard. Final Fantasy 12 was rockin'. Robotrek, Chrono Trigger, Chrono Cross was pretty good, Romancing Saga 3, Final Fantasy Legends, Final Fantasy : Mystic Quest, The Front Mission series of only Front Mission Gun Hazard I've beaten. Haven't finished 1 or 3, but very close to 3. Live a Live was great too, finished 3 scenerios., Secret of Evermore was such an underrated game and even made from Square America :P. Dawn of Mana was meh. Full Metal Alchemist : Broken Angel was really good. Loved Star Ocean and Star Ocean : Till the End of Time were mad good games. Also Robotrek of which probably no one knows about was a good enix game too. So asking whether or not you are a bad person.... Well no I don't think you're a bad person.

I just think you have really really poor tastes. But I guess we all have some games we like and dislike. Being a square and enix fan from the past and present combined it is really hard for me to say you're not crazy. Maybe you don't have the patience to play through role playing games. Maybe you got other things to do than sit and try to beat one. You just don't like square or enix and that is that. No use beating yourself up over it. Not only that in general but those are just rpgs from square-enix. There are also other very very good ones from other companies too.