I hate FE: A :(

#1pokemon2pokerPosted 2/3/2013 2:01:24 AM(edited)
Part 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tCU5yeWKkLY&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Part 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXyNLgz-p90&feature=youtube_gdata_player
---
Suikoden 6 please.
#2jedinatPosted 2/3/2013 2:03:09 AM
I skipped to the end. Apparently you hate it because you sucked?
#3pokemon2poker(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 2:06:26 AM
I didn't know axe users could throw their axes and counter attack long range people, and I've never had something counter attack with 2 attacks.

Not that it really matters, but I'm playing on hard/classic.
---
Suikoden 6 please.
#4BuretsuPosted 2/3/2013 2:14:21 AM
pokemon2poker posted...
I didn't know axe users could throw their axes and counter attack long range people, and I've never had something counter attack with 2 attacks.

Not that it really matters, but I'm playing on hard/classic.

First Fire Emblem game?

There's a version of axe called a Hand Axe that has a range of 1-2 squares. You should check enemy units to see what they're wielding. You can also click on an enemy unit and it will show their movement and attack range, so if you see two red squares you know they have a ranged weapon. Also most bosses have ranged weapons so you can't just snipe them from a distance since many of them never move.

Plus, characters that have higher Speed and, IIRC, Skill can move twice against some opponents. You should have looked before attacking, and you would have seen the little green "x2" next to the enemy's attack.

Also, you seem to have fallen into the Newbie Trap of using Frederick, who is a "Promoted Unit" so while he is your strongest party member he also gets only a paltry sum of XP compared to everyone else.

You should probably lower the difficulty until you get more used to the game.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#5pokemon2poker(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 2:16:37 AM
Thanks for the advice on Frederic. I'll stick to how I'm doing, and ill check more details next time. Playing while recording is quite difficult.
---
Suikoden 6 please.
#6scigeek101Posted 2/3/2013 2:18:55 AM
pokemon2poker posted...
Thanks for the advice on Frederic. I'll stick to how I'm doing, and ill check more details next time. Playing while recording is quite difficult.

Just read the battle forecasts.

It will show you if the enemy can damage you, what their chance of hitting is, how much damage they do, and whether of not they hit twice.

Takes a bit of time to learn Fire Emblem, once you do its a real blast though.
---
If you want a friend in Washington, get a dog.
Harry Truman.
#7pokemon2poker(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 3:29:04 AM
It looks like normal it is...
---
Suikoden 6 please.
#8DemiseEndPosted 2/3/2013 5:51:25 AM
I'm going to tell you this

According to one player who have finished the game, Frederick, Chrom and My Unit/Avatar is by far the best unit in the game to the point that other units did not matter

That's for the hardest difficulty

There is a way for using frederick but not making him suck too much exp(every unit can suck exp btw)

Frederick can be paired up for his amazing bonus and you can limit his kills to boss killing

When fred kill boss, he gets higher xp that he can't get easilly while everyone else get relatively minimum xp. This way Frederick can try to activate his wtfamazing growth and become even stronger potentiallly destroying the challenge
---
Real Metal bounces their breast. Deal with it
#9EnVy_CaLiBeRPosted 2/3/2013 7:38:08 AM
Your archer got "Nightwolfed". lol
---
(NNID/PSN): EnVy_CaLiBeR (GT): EnVyXCaLIBeR (3DS): 2895-6776-7223
Now playing: RE: Revelations, AC3, Ninja Gaiden 3, Black Ops II, Trine 2, Walking Dead
#10Gamemaster64Posted 2/3/2013 7:57:09 AM
EnVy_CaLiBeR posted...
Your archer got "Nightwolfed". lol

What nightwolfed?

It his fault for not reading the stats before the fight.

10x2 ie 20 damage if both hit
Virion has 19hp

Of course he going to die.

btw character die once = boohoo I quit I hate game?! um yeah try not to play anymore games.
---
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.