I hate FE: A :(

#11kukingina2Posted 2/3/2013 8:18:48 AM(edited)
aaaa classic Fire emblem it always had a way of making you hate it with 1% crits or last minute deaths but cant put it down because its so addicting
---
Anime is saved - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsWh8i9EY_U
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047
#1221_21Posted 2/3/2013 8:21:41 AM
DemiseEnd posted...

There is a way for using frederick but not making him suck too much exp(every unit can suck exp btw)

Just start using frederick as soon as your other characters are at least as strong as he is. It's really not hard to figure out when to use him....
---
Currently playing:
999, Megaman ZX Advent, Fire Emblem: Heroes of Light and Shadow, and Scribblenauts Unlimited
#13EndgamePosted 2/3/2013 8:29:17 AM
if you're struggling with Awakening, then you should quit gaming

Awakening is too ****ing easily breakable to have any real difficulty

even one of the biggest fanboys on the Awakening board who actually imported the game admitted that Nosferatu Sorceror is so game breaking that he was able to complete a Lunatic playthrough in three hours, he also made a really horrible post about Jagen being the best unit until midgame in FE1 afterwards (he's the worst unit in Fire Emblem history!), with his main reasoning being the Silver Lance he starts out with even though Caeda can also use it right off the bat and Abel can use it after gaining 2 levels at the most (instead of weapon ranks, FE1 had the "Weapon Level" stat, Abel started out with 6 and has 70% growth in it, Silver Lance takes 7 WLvl), so you can understand he's not necessarily that good at this franchise
---
I may not agree with what you have to say, but I will fight to the death for my right to fight you to the death. -Stephen Colbert
#14EnVy_CaLiBeRPosted 2/3/2013 9:31:55 AM
Gamemaster64 posted...
EnVy_CaLiBeR posted...
Your archer got "Nightwolfed". lol

What nightwolfed?

It his fault for not reading the stats before the fight.

10x2 ie 20 damage if both hit
Virion has 19hp

Of course he going to die.

btw character die once = boohoo I quit I hate game?! um yeah try not to play anymore games.

Mortal Kombat reference. lol

But I agree. Don't say you hate a game just because you made a mistake. It happens.
---
(NNID/PSN): EnVy_CaLiBeR (GT): EnVyXCaLIBeR (3DS): 2895-6776-7223
Now playing: RE: Revelations, AC3, Ninja Gaiden 3, Black Ops II, Trine 2, Walking Dead