Is there any 3DS XL deal going on at an American retailer that ships to Europe?

#1RayzerTagPosted 2/3/2013 4:46:35 AM
I'm looking to import a 3DS XL.
---
Baseless prediction as of 01/04/13 : the next Xbox will be called the Xbox On.
#2Black_AssassinPosted 2/3/2013 4:54:17 AM
I would've recommended Video Games Plus (www.videogamesplus.ca), but they don't seem to have any XLs in stock at the moment.

You could ask them or wait when it's available again.
#3RayzerTag(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 5:10:04 AM
Black_Assassin posted...
I would've recommended Video Games Plus (www.videogamesplus.ca), but they don't seem to have any XLs in stock at the moment.

You could ask them or wait when it's available again.

Thanks.

Actually, finding a retailer that ships 3DS XL's to Europe at all is much harder than I anticipated. The only site I found was play-asia.com, but that site asks $300 for one :(
---
#4Black_AssassinPosted 2/3/2013 5:17:52 AM
1 x Nintendo 3DS XL Blue System - 3DS (In stock usually ships within 24hrs) (LIMIT 1 PER CUSTOMER) 160.26EUR

Roughly 217 dollars according to Google. They use some sort of FedEx express shipping for the system, so the total price will probably end up being around ~200 euros.

Good question as to why Play-Asia overcharges so much.
#5RayzerTag(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 5:22:02 AM
Black_Assassin posted...
1 x Nintendo 3DS XL Blue System - 3DS (In stock usually ships within 24hrs) (LIMIT 1 PER CUSTOMER) 160.26EUR

Roughly 217 dollars according to Google. They use some sort of FedEx express shipping for the system, so the total price will probably end up being around ~200 euros.

Good question as to why Play-Asia overcharges so much.

Is that from www.videogamesplus.ca?
---
#6Black_AssassinPosted 2/3/2013 6:01:38 AM
Yes.
#7RayzerTag(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 6:03:18 AM
Black_Assassin posted...
Yes.

Right. Thanks for your help!
---
#8MrFwibblesPosted 2/3/2013 9:05:00 AM
I'm lucky enough to be in a position where I can ask my girlfriend to buy things for me in Canada and post them to me. I know that's not much help to you, though (unless you have an American friend that's willing to do that for you).

I can advise you to stay away from NCSX as their prices are ridiculously high.

gamestop.com will ship internationally if you're willing to jump through a few hoops for them: http://www.gamestop.com/gs/help/Delivery.aspx

sears.com ships internationally.

Looks like that's it actually, but don't forget there's always eBay.
---
DLC, online passes and the rise of casual budget gaming have ruined the video game industry.
http://i.minus.com/ikldA8ungvbD2.gif