Is Tales of Abyss worth hunting down for?

#41TalesRevenantPosted 2/4/2013 1:45:00 AM
Becca posted...
PS2 version is better because the graphics actually look nicer. But if 3DS is your only option then yes. It's the best Team Symphonia Tales game.

I would have to disagree. Abyss is great, but the best Tales game period goes to Vesperia.
---
Currently playing:
Ni No Kuni
#42krazykillerkowPosted 2/4/2013 2:59:44 AM
Well anyways TC i would recommend 3D land.

Wait im confused again.
---
That don't bother me, I don't exist.-carsauce on the subject of vitasurance
#43BeccaPosted 2/4/2013 3:09:35 AM
TalesRevanant posted...
Becca posted...
PS2 version is better because the graphics actually look nicer. But if 3DS is your only option then yes. It's the best Team Symphonia Tales game.

I would have to disagree. Abyss is great, but the best Tales game period goes to Vesperia.

The best Tales game is Destiny R:DC, actually. >_>
---
*GracefulNanami*
#44DragoonGriffithPosted 2/4/2013 5:49:47 AM
Becca posted...

Close, but it's Rebirth actually.
---
Waiting for: NNK, Tales of Xillia 2
#45deathgod_lightPosted 2/4/2013 6:44:19 AM
poptarts22 posted...
It's a very mediocre, yet overrated RPG

Like the entire Tales Of franchise.

Yeah, screw dat game.
DAE excite for FIre Emblem!?
---
http://i.imgur.com/l2Zsn.jpg
#46Legit-TrollPosted 2/4/2013 9:23:31 AM
temgun posted...
Given how rare and expensive it is. I have never touched any game of the series, so I have no idea how it's like.

The game may be cheaper on the playstation 2 if you have the console. I don't think it is worth hunting down for as it was an above average gaming experience in my opinion. I played 3 tales games which were tales of vesperia, symphonia, and abyss.
#47Kaze_MemaryuPosted 2/4/2013 9:44:08 AM
Nah, not really. Even nearby my place the copies are collecting dust - you'll be fine finding one cheap in two or three years.
---
"Evil, beware. We have waffles..."
- Raven, Teen Titans
#48airfoemoePosted 2/4/2013 12:24:05 PM(edited)
Buy it from Amazon if you are having trouble finding it. You can get gift cards from grocery stores and CVS/Walgreens if you are without a credit card. I highly recommend playing this game if you like JRPGS. Also, feel free to send Atlus an e-mail to let them know you want Persona 4 on 3DS.
---
http://www.schtserv.com/connect.php
^ go here if u wanna play Phantasy Star Online for Gamecube, Dreamcast,and PC (for free)
#49LLL_DeadlyPosted 2/4/2013 12:15:11 PM
Becca posted...
TalesRevanant posted...
Becca posted...

Rebirth, my friend. Rebirth.
---
Wind Waker is one of the greatest games ever made. Hoping the HD Remake does it justice.
#50FefnirOmega13Posted 2/4/2013 2:21:30 PM
Bahamut_10th posted...
poptarts22 posted...
It's a very mediocre, yet overrated RPG

Like the entire Tales Of franchise.

Get out.

Vesperia was amazing, and while I don't care for symphonia as much as the rest of the fanbase does, it was still a great game.

Don't judge the series on Abyss.
---
Bullet Hell fan, Cave and Touhou lover. <3 Patchouli Knowledge.
Playing: DeathSmiles, Fire Emblem 8, Rune Factory 3, Digimon World Dawn, Tales of Vesperia