question about data transfer

#1Misfit456Posted 2/3/2013 11:27:25 AM
so i got a 3ds at launch and ended up loosing it in pawn. im getting the fire emblem bundle when it comes out and i was just wondering if theres anyway to get my ambassador games back?
---
GT:Gumbos Gumbo
#2Misfit456(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 1:21:23 PM
bump
---
#3KneekickerPosted 2/3/2013 2:29:42 PM
Are you a Club Nintendo member? If you are and your Ambassador games are registered there you might be able to call Nintendo and get them back.
---
3DS Friend Code: 3179-6117-3933 PSN: ansonip2000
Official Take-Mikazuchi of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board.
#4Misfit456(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 10:56:39 PM
i am, and i do! so i guess ill do that when i get my fire emblem bundle!
---
#5Arsene-LupinPosted 2/3/2013 11:07:56 PM
Yeah, you're not getting your games back.

You can call and whine, but the only way your getting your games enough is quite literally if you beg enough to make whoever your talking to feel enough pity for you to risk getting in trouble with their bosses to give you about $50 worth of content for free.

Good luck with that.
---
"And you see where that can lead you, into what mistakes and absurdities, when you are dealing with a man like Arsene Lupin."
#6Misfit456(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 6:00:30 AM
im not going to whine, im going to call and explain what happened. its not getting the stuff for free, i paid the 200 dollars on release. i just dont have that 3ds anymore. and if they cant do anything about it then its whatever. im not gonna be butthurt about it.
---
#7MWGPosted 2/4/2013 7:01:51 AM
If you legit sold the system, those games are gone. The games are tied to the system's serial number or some internal system ID number and only transfer via the "system transfer" process, or by Nintendo directly doing it themselves when a system is sent in for repair and they decide to replace it.
---
+-MWG-+
#8SkittyOnWailordPosted 2/4/2013 7:13:41 AM
Hello? Nintendo? Yes, I bought Kid Icarus Uprising for 3DS when it came out but I needed some money so i sold it. Can I get a free copy for no good reason? ... No? WHY N0T!!!1!!!?
---
I'm here! I'm furry! I'll try not to shed! =^_^=
/)*(\
#9Gamemaster64Posted 2/4/2013 7:20:52 AM
Misfit456 posted...
im not going to whine, im going to call and explain what happened. its not getting the stuff for free, i paid the 200 dollars on release. i just dont have that 3ds anymore. and if they cant do anything about it then its whatever. im not gonna be butthurt about it.

If you need the serial number, I got it. jk. You can look it up on Club Nintendo on the list of register stuff you have.
---
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
#10Misfit456(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 8:17:12 AM
no i have all my info on club nintendo. to skitty, im not expecting to get them back. im really not. but you never know if you dont try right? and whats the harm in calling and asking
---