Fire Emblem: Awkening Digital or Physical?

#1Bancario51Posted 2/3/2013 2:12:47 PM
Digital or Physical - Results (234 votes)
Digital
33.76% (79 votes)
Physical
66.24% (155 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Knowing the delay, what would be your choice my liege?
---
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#2marioparty17Posted 2/3/2013 2:14:01 PM(edited)
Physical

why have nothing when u can get something.
---
3DS FC 2535-3692-1887 PSN : MARIOPARTY17
He covered from head to toe in weaponary, like a rainbow apocalypses - Viridi Goddess of Nature from KI:U
#3TorajimaPosted 2/3/2013 2:14:14 PM
We had the same poll earlier today.
#4Bancario51(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 2:14:40 PM
some people dont find waiting 72 hours+ worth it.
---
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#5TorajimaPosted 2/3/2013 2:14:59 PM
Torajima posted...
We had the same poll earlier today.

Oops, wrong forum. Carry on.
#6poptarts22Posted 2/3/2013 2:16:32 PM
Until Nintendo creates a universal account system: ALWAYS PHYSICAL.
#7zavlinzPosted 2/3/2013 2:17:15 PM
i almost feel bad for these stores.
Theyr probably going to lose a bunch preorders to the eshop (assuming it launches there smoothly and on time)
#8TorajimaPosted 2/3/2013 2:18:12 PM
I'm buying digital. Copied and pasted from earlier thread:

The old-school gamer in me likes physical media, and has a special fondness for cartridges.

But the benefits of digital downloads are too great to ignore. It's nice having demos available for most games (without the demo, I wouldn't be buying Fire Emblem). It's really nice having all my games available on the 3DS, and not have to worry about carrying/losing those tiny cartridges. I don't have to worry about niche games (like RPGs) selling out, and I can buy titles with low print runs a year later without paying exorbitant prices on Amazon/Ebay.

If I want to buy on release day, I can get the game 9 hours earlier than my local stores open, and can avoid dealing with the annoying employees at a certain national video game chain.

So yeah, I see myself buying more digital releases in the future.
#9temgunPosted 2/3/2013 2:25:20 PM
Physical of course. I'm never going digital on consoles, much less on Nintendo consoles. Once consoles adopt a system like Steam, I'm all over for digital. But since it's truly impossible, it's a never.
---
BROCCOLI COCONUT HOT DOG
#10MrKunioPosted 2/3/2013 2:28:41 PM
Physical forever.

How can you just buckle and download a game that has great box artwork, manual, registration/club nintendo points, cartridge and the fact of it being a part of your collection?

Theyre the same price too. You get the same game but instead of getting the extras that are actually physical you really just get the game only.

People also work everyday to manufacture this physical stuff and they make money doing it. If downloading becomes the norm, these jobs will eventually disappear. Mainly printing and plastic injection molding and mold making jobs.
---
Official Mr. Bousouzoku 1986
3DS Fc: Mr. Kunio - 3437-4087-1475