3DS game from Baten Kaitos team at Monolith...

#11BatenKait0sPosted 2/3/2013 3:55:16 PM
Monolith strikes again. What genius game will they make this time?
---
Currently playing:
Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: Ring of Fates (DS); Cave Story (DS)
#12DarkstarRipclawPosted 2/3/2013 6:30:53 PM
Guess this means no Attack of the Saiyans sequel.
---
Wish Upon a Darkstar
#13AnclationPosted 2/3/2013 6:55:25 PM
Torajima posted...
21_21 posted...
Looks pretty interesting, but their last game, Soma Bringer for DS, never came got out of Japan so I'm not keeping my hopes too high for this game, either.

After the worldwide success/acclaim of Xenoblade, anything Monolith Soft makes will likely make it stateside.

I agree. Xenoblade did surprisingly well in Europe, and according the some estimates it sold way more in the US than it did in Japan and Europe combined, so not bringing future Monolith Soft games to the West makes very little sense at this point.
#14ferofaxPosted 2/3/2013 8:17:33 PM
21_21 posted...
Looks pretty interesting, but their last game, Soma Bringer for DS, never came got out of Japan so I'm not keeping my hopes too high for this game, either.

Soma Bringer was super awesome, had an incredible amount of content, great story, fantastic soundtrack, and the ARPG mechanics were top-notch (and very flexible too). 3 levels of difficulty, made in such a way that the endgame equipment you get on the lower difficulties will get you through the beginning of the next difficulty, but you will have to grind for better gear as you push onwards, which makes it very challenging and definitely not a cakewalk.

It deserves a 3DS remake, methinks.
---
pardon if my posts suck, i post by tapping on the handset button on a one-way analog handset. i saw Hannibal Lecter do it.
#15Nickcool1996Posted 2/3/2013 8:23:58 PM
I'll wait for more info before getting excited.
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/Nickcool1996?feature=mhum
http://i343.photobucket.com/albums/o451/Behiimosu/dickkick.jpg
#16badboyPosted 2/3/2013 9:32:49 PM
Hope it's good.