so full 3DS games max out at $40 on the eShop

#11chocolatethund4Posted 2/3/2013 3:58:16 PM
Blarg143 posted...
chocolatethund4 posted...
Blarg143 posted...
and yet the only options to add funds are $10, $20, $50, and $100. so because payment info isn't saved, i have to go through the adding funds process twice because this system is so obtuse (or add $10 more than i want to spend).

i'd love to transition to DD only and eschew physical copies...but this incomplete shop capability is terrible. why is Steam the only DD platform the only one that allows you to just insert card number, buy game? IIRC, the Sony Store requires you to buy in some arbitrary dollar increments, and MS uses points. how much less can we ask for? how hard can it be?

What do you want? a $40 card you can buy just for a game? Oh but that would really suck for when you have to pay for tax.

you're kidding, right? i want to be able to do this:

>spot game, click add to cart
>total cost: $xx.yy
>check out
>put in credit card information, confirm purchase
>software starts downloading

how much less can i ask for? as for charging taxes, it they have to, they have to. an extra $2~ is not going to kill me.

Ooooh, I read your post wrong I thought you had said you couldn't have used credit card or stuff. Sorry about that lol. But yea your argument makes sense.
---
PSN: chocolatethundr5 XBL: chocolatethund5
FC: 1332 - 8303 - 7699
#12The_Pig_HostagePosted 2/3/2013 4:08:16 PM
Blarg143 posted...
IIRC, the Sony Store requires you to buy in some arbitrary dollar increments

Not true. There's a $5 minimum, but beyond that, you can always just pay the exact amount for your purchases.
#13Blarg143(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 4:12:05 PM
The_Pig_Hostage posted...
Blarg143 posted...
IIRC, the Sony Store requires you to buy in some arbitrary dollar increments

Not true. There's a $5 minimum, but beyond that, you can always just pay the exact amount for your purchases.

ah, ok. the only thing i've bought on PSN was some Disgaea 4 DLC, which was less than $5, so that's what i'm remembering.
#14Jewtiful JoePosted 2/3/2013 4:15:51 PM
protip: buy the $20 prepaid cards at walmart. for some reason, that particular item doesnt get taxed there.
---
http://i.imgur.com/XA1y9.jpg
#15Starwars4JPosted 2/3/2013 4:25:59 PM
Enclave posted...
Why not let you pay exactly what the cost of the game is? PSN lets you.

The eShop does as well, what's your point?
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#16la_mayonesaPosted 2/3/2013 4:53:26 PM
Jewtiful Joe posted...
protip: buy the $20 prepaid cards at walmart. for some reason, that particular item doesnt get taxed there.

They don't get taxed anywhere. It's not the same as a points card. It's like buying a gift card, the tax comes in when you actually use it.
---
there is no excuse to show this episode 3 times in one week - Canti
So if adult swim were a gamefacks poster it would make the same topics too many times?-Zora