It has been 2 years...

#1sinfulGrimoirePosted 2/3/2013 7:51:49 PM
Why does the 3DS still have such a tiny library of unimportant games?

Yes, it has some good games, but I made a list the other day and I think there's only 17 in the whole US library that I would buy.

Does anyone else feel this way?
#2Baha05Posted 2/3/2013 7:52:57 PM
I feel it's doing fine. Honest 17 or so games is a decent number all things considered and I doubt many would buy ever game ever released.
---
"I think there will be a price drop at the latest by E3. I'd even bet my account on it." Icecreamdunwich on the Wii U
#3Starwars4JPosted 2/3/2013 7:53:05 PM
Given the sales, I can't say many will. I mean some trolls will automatically without thinking, but really not many people can argue with the library of the 3DS right now, it's totally dominating even the mighty DS's library at the same point in its lifespan.
---
What I can't get over is how she ripped one testicle off..~Frogstir
I can't read your topics without expecting Bel Air now.~KensaiBlade
#4sinfulGrimoire(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 7:56:28 PM(edited)
I mean, of course I'm going to get one because of the games that it -does- have, or will be getting, that I want.

TotA, OoT3D, MH3, PRB, AC:NL, the inevitable Pokemon Z... a few others I can't remember at the moment.

Not to mention that I can still play DS games... so AC:WW, Disgaea DS, all the FF games... a crapload of other games I loved on the DS. >.>

Did the DS really have less games than the 3DS at the 2 year mark? o.o I guess I wasn't paying attention back then. lol
#5MrFwibblesPosted 2/3/2013 7:56:48 PM
Out of curiosity TC, what games would you like to see? What do you think is missing?
---
DLC, online passes and the rise of casual budget gaming have ruined the video game industry.
http://i.minus.com/ikldA8ungvbD2.gif
#6sinfulGrimoire(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 8:01:31 PM(edited)
MrFwibbles posted...
Out of curiosity TC, what games would you like to see? What do you think is missing?

Eh, something Final Fantasy, something Dragon Quest, something Sims (that doesn't suck, Sims 3 for DS/3DS is horrid). I'd love to see a Disgaea port that doesn't have to be dumbed down like Disgaea DS did, even though I still played it and loved it.

Personally, I think it needs more RPGs.

EDIT: Apparently, Nintendo is making all of the 3DS games available on the eShop now? How big are 3DS games? How many could I fit on a 32 GB microSD?
#7KaitaNuvaPosted 2/3/2013 8:03:04 PM
Well, Fire Emblem is coming tomorrow. So is Castlevania and a 3D Pokemon later this year.
---
Rosewill Challenger | HannsG 21.5" | AMD Phenom II X4 B60 @3.7GHz | Sapphire HD 6850 1GB @875/1075 | 4gb ddr2 667 | Corsair 400w
#8sinfulGrimoire(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 8:03:40 PM
KaitaNuva posted...
Well, Fire Emblem is coming tomorrow. So is Castlevania and a 3D Pokemon later this year.

I'm not a fan of Castlevania, and FE:A and Pokemon X/Y/Z were mentioned.
#9QueskerPosted 2/3/2013 8:08:50 PM
Oh. Rpgs. Specifically turn-based ones, am I right? If so...well, the doors just swung open. I can't tell if this topic is good timing or bad timing.
---
7 is good. I swear the school's 75-100 grading scale has ruined peoples perception of things.
-MillionGunmannn
#10MetalLokiPosted 2/3/2013 8:11:02 PM
sinfulGrimoire posted...
I mean, of course I'm going to get one because of the games that it -does- have, or will be getting, that I want.

TotA, OoT3D, MH3, PRB, AC:NL, the inevitable Pokemon Z... a few others I can't remember at the moment.

Not to mention that I can still play DS games... so AC:WW, Disgaea DS, all the FF games... a crapload of other games I loved on the DS. >.>

Did the DS really have less games than the 3DS at the 2 year mark? o.o I guess I wasn't paying attention back then. lol

The inevitable Z is as inevitable as gray. I'm not saying there won't be games after X/Y but we're long pass assuming the title will be predictable.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board and
Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem board.