Fire Emblem is live for those who want their digital copies.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Fire Emblem is live for those who want their digital copies.
3 years ago#1
Go get it.
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 1292 6142 0263
3DS FC: 0087 2410 1340
3 years ago#2
You mean it was released before midnight? I feel bad for all those people waiting until midnight to get their physical copies.
3 years ago#3
Slightly tempted despite my preorder and preference of physical copies....waiting is painful.....
Pokemon generation six! All aboard the hype train! http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd101/Mauduin2/HypeTrain.png Walhart-Low prices. Everyday. On Everything
3 years ago#4
Started downloading as soon as it hit midnight. This will be my first FE game (only played a few minutes of the ambassador Sacred Stones... :/ dunno why), so excited! :)
| Nintendo ID: Sonic_Brawler95 | 3DS FC: 5412-9891-8712 |
If you want to add me, just ask!
3 years ago#5
pikachupwnage posted...
Slightly tempted despite my preorder and preference of physical copies....waiting is painful.....

It's a few more hours >_>. If you could wait a week, a few more hours won't kill you..
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0605-4074-6062
3 years ago#6
Downloading now.
I am insane. Somethings I say may not make sense. Please take heed. www.brokencontrollers.com What is love?...Baby don't hurt me no more...3DS FC:5327-0905-8783
3 years ago#7
JTC87 posted...
You mean it was released before midnight? I feel bad for all those people waiting until midnight to get their physical copies.

You mean it wasn't released until tonight? I feel bad for all those people waiting a week for their digital copies.
"Cats...are kind of like girls. If they come and talk to you it's great. But if you try to talk to them it doesn't always go so well."
--S. Miyamoto
3 years ago#8
Long download.
I am insane. Somethings I say may not make sense. Please take heed. www.brokencontrollers.com What is love?...Baby don't hurt me no more...3DS FC:5327-0905-8783
3 years ago#9
Yeah i downloaded already. well downloading...

not tax either hohohohoho
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
3 years ago#10
This IS a long download.

/YouTube radio cruisin'
---
~Uiru
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. Fire Emblem is live for those who want their digital copies.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived