Fire Emblem is live for those who want their digital copies.

#11BuretsuPosted 2/3/2013 11:16:09 PM
Gatdang it, GameStop better have my copy tomorrow, or I'll be PISSED.
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#12Boney00Posted 2/4/2013 12:00:22 AM
pikachupwnage posted...
Slightly tempted despite my preorder and preference of physical copies....waiting is painful.....

Oh man me too.
---
PSN: Bones00 3DS FC: 3136 6642 8964
#13PokeMasterPosted 2/4/2013 2:46:51 AM
QuagsireQing posted...
JTC87 posted...
You mean it was released before midnight? I feel bad for all those people waiting until midnight to get their physical copies.

You mean it wasn't released until tonight? I feel bad for all those people waiting a week for their digital copies.

You mean it wasn't released until tonight? I feel bad for all those other regions waiting for a copy.
---
Japanese | Assume JPN Region, unless otherwise stated.
#14IcewitchPosted 2/4/2013 2:47:28 AM
I cancelled my preorder at Amazon and just downloaded it from the eShop.
---
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Coming March 19 to Nintendo 3DS and Nintendo Wii U, demo coming February 22
#15PlaysaverPosted 2/4/2013 5:22:07 AM
JTC87 posted...
You mean it was released before midnight? I feel bad for all those people waiting until midnight to get their physical copies.

It was released on the E-shop just after midnight eastern standard time. So no it wasn't released before midnight on the east coast.
#16LhunthangionPosted 2/4/2013 7:15:09 AM
Eh, I can wait until mine gets here through the mail from Gamestop. At least I'm getting the artbook.
---
I AM ERROR.
#17Sir_HaxorPosted 2/4/2013 8:04:02 AM
PokeMaster posted...
QuagsireQing posted...
JTC87 posted...

You mean it wasn't released until tonight? I feel bad for all those people waiting a week for their digital copies.

You mean it wasn't released until tonight? I feel bad for all those other regions waiting for a copy.

PokeMaster: shuts down threads and ****
---
Half naked teenage demon boy is as good as it gets- MetaLoki
The Official Anguished One and Chaos Hero of the SMTIV board
#18Sir_HaxorPosted 2/4/2013 8:04:13 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]