LonelyGoomba posted...
tbh, I'm not even lying.

the 3DS is so heavy it pulls down some of my pants

3ds 3952-6991-8891
Apologize to the funyarinpa!
3 years ago#12
MrFwibbles posted...
KillingHarder posted...
I wear a skirt and carry a clutch. XL doesn't fit in a clutch with my phone/keys/wallet.

Don't you wear a coat or jacket?

I own one, but it's cold enough to wear a jacket maybe two months out of the year where I live. Are you suggesting I buy an XL and wear my jacket year round just to carry it around? Keep in mind I don't play my 3DS at home. I'm one of the few people that actually uses it as a portable system to play on the train, long commutes, breaks or lulls at work, etc.
If you have the term "Official ___ of the __ board" in your signature, you probably hate yourself and don't realize you can't cosplay on boards. GTFO!
3 years ago#13
I wear skinny jeans because I'm a smexy man. All I can fit in my pocket is the regular 3DS.
Want Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Rayman Legends, and Bioshock Infinite.
i7-2670qm @ 2.2ghz | 6GB DDR3 | 1GB Geforce 540m
3 years ago#14
The XL dosent fit into my pocket..

But I normally put it in a bag anyways so
PSN - Fersnachi
=D =D =D =D =D =D
3 years ago#15
Levis 517 Jeans. It fits in my back pocket, but not comfortably. I have concerns that it will fall out.
I do nor carry it in my front pockets as other items are assigned to front pockets, like keys, pocket knife, phone and so forth.
3 years ago#16
Carpenter jeans. Still don't fit.
My body is always Reggie.
Currently playing: P3P, Corpse Party: Book of Shadows, Psychonauts
3 years ago#17
Fits perfectly fine in my pants pockets, in my coat, my wife's purse if need be, heck I believe I could squeeze it down a pair of scrubs if I tried.
Intell 8088 @ 7.14Mhz | 640K RAM | TCGA 16 Color graphics | TWO 5.25" 640K Floppy drives | 10MB Hard disk
3DS FC: 0903-4184-6816
3 years ago#18
I either have it in my coat pocket or I don't have it with me. But I tested it with a friends' XL, and yeah, it doesn't fit in my pocket at all. My normal 3DS does, but the pressure on the top screen worries me too much.
"Evil, beware. We have waffles..."
- Raven, Teen Titans
3 years ago#19
Departed Slim Straight.

The regular 3ds fits fine in the left pocket. Haven't tried the right.
However it's a tight fit since the pockets are small and I fear that it might compress the 3ds too hard if I move my legs excessively or bend too far.
Ich habe keinen Meister bis auf den Wind der Freiheit!
  1. Boards
  2. Nintendo 3DS
  3. What kind of girly pants must you be wearing to say that

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived