Just found out something....(digital related)

#1Darkstorm16Posted 2/3/2013 11:02:30 PM
I was sitting re-reading the 3ds user manual today after watching TMNT (fave movie/ series...next to batman btw) and I noticed under the Nintendo eShop section it specifically says
" You can save a maximum of 300 Nintendo 3DS Download Software titles and Virtual Console titles on an SD Card. If there is insufficient space on the SD Card, you may need to create some blocks of free space by deleting data in Data Management or moving data to a high capacity SDHC Card."

I'm not sure if I'm misinterpretting it or what, but when they say 300 do they mean your allowed to download up to 300 software for the SD card or 300 things all together (like they said the limit is 40 for dsiWare).

Also when they say software...that includes demos and videos..correct? Sorry if this seems like a very stupid question...it's late my brain isn't....well my brain stinks tonight.

I seem to have about 72 things downloaded....I'm safe...for now >.>
---
Current Systems: 3DS, DSlite, IPod Touch
If There is Evil in this world it lurks in the hearts of Man- Tales of Phantasia
#2kukingina2Posted 2/3/2013 11:05:47 PM
just buy a better sd card... and if you ran out of space on the interface? make folders
---
Anime is saved - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsWh8i9EY_U
3ds fc: 4940-5506-2047
#3UiruPosted 2/3/2013 11:12:18 PM
That's five pages of icons at the furthest zoom. Further, that's (at a minimum) nearly $900 worth of content... assuming you buy 300 $3 GB games.

I'm not too worried.
---
~Uiru
#4Darkstorm16(Topic Creator)Posted 2/3/2013 11:14:02 PM
lol ok...i have a 16 gb and kinda worried even if i go all digital
---
Current Systems: 3DS, DSlite, IPod Touch
If There is Evil in this world it lurks in the hearts of Man- Tales of Phantasia
#5BuretsuPosted 2/3/2013 11:15:34 PM
300? 3x as many as a certain other handheld console...
---
no i tried resetting game i even start violent slamming cartridge on wall but all it does make static noise when i put into DS, the problem not fix! -ReconUnit
#6UiruPosted 2/3/2013 11:16:02 PM
NSMB2 took up 1.5% of my REMAINING 32 GB card's space (and that's with amby games and a handful of DSi/GB VC games).

Now, FE appears to be much larger than that, hahaha. But I don't expect to run out of space anytime soon.
---
~Uiru