Nintendo took my money....

#11tehponycornPosted 2/4/2013 7:25:45 AM
We phoned in about an eshop card not working. The worker got us through and it worked. Plus, when they put you on hold, the music from the field of hyrule from oot plays! It's awesome!
---
Does your SSB4 roster have Shulk?...No....Then I hate it.
An Epic Fail is failing Like a Boss
#12PokeMasterPosted 2/4/2013 7:42:18 AM
@TC;

1. It's long been known US doesn't accept foreign credit cards.
2. The money wasn't taken from your account, it should automatically be refunded to your account within 7 days (as it is with most financial institutions)
---
Japanese | Assume JPN Region, unless otherwise stated.
#13ArcXenos(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 7:47:27 AM(edited)
PokeMaster posted...
@TC;

2. The money wasn't taken from your account, it should automatically be refunded to your account within 7 days (as it is with most financial institutions)

Amazon and steam do......

It worked on Sony.....

And a few more US-based online services.

Only nintendo apparently doesn't. I hope number 2 is right though, thanks for that !
---
Anything developed by Hammerpoint interactive = NEVER BUY
#14PokeMasterPosted 2/4/2013 7:49:00 AM
ArcXenos posted...
PokeMaster posted...
@TC;

Amazon and steam do......

It worked on Sony.....

And a few more US-based online services.

Only nintendo apparently doesn't. I hope number 2 is right though, thanks for that !

NoE and NoJ do, and most of NoA accept foreign cards, just not the US for whatever reason they have. You're better off buying off the Canadian eShop or Brazilian. (Though BR has less titles from what I hear).
---
Japanese | Assume JPN Region, unless otherwise stated.
#15Tzuba12Posted 2/4/2013 8:06:45 AM
Had this happen to me. It gets automatically refunded within a few days, sometimes a few hours. Nothing to worry about.
---
3DS: 0146-8850-9059
Steam: Tzuba