Oh great, now I'm one of those people who hates Gamestop.

#1nintendoveteranPosted 2/4/2013 9:51:06 AM
I pre-ordered the game a month ago. Now, every Gamestop in my area doesn't have a copy at their store. Something about Nintendo not setting a date? Except it's been scheduled for today for awhile! What part about February 4th is hard to understand/? Their acting like the date said "Sometime in February, no one really knows." Anyone else having this problem?

And no Endgame, just because I said "Fire Emblem: Awakening", doesn't mean anyone cares about your "blah blah blah, your dumb for liking this game, Iwata's Nintendo blah!" persona right now.
---
I should go to a board where people discuss things I hate, so I can complain about them. Please take me seriously!
#2Kaze_MemaryuPosted 2/4/2013 9:54:17 AM
Good thing you stopped Endgame pre-attack, otherwise I wouldn't have known you were talking about Fire Emblem.
Just try to get it somewhere else. GameStop doesn't deserve your money.
---
"Evil, beware. We have waffles..."
- Raven, Teen Titans
#3MrFwibblesPosted 2/4/2013 9:57:23 AM
nintendoveteran posted...
just because I said "Fire Emblem: Awakening"

Except you didn't say that...
---
DLC, online passes and the rise of casual budget gaming have ruined the video game industry.
http://i.minus.com/ikldA8ungvbD2.gif
#4nintendoveteran(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 9:59:10 AM
Oh yeah, you're right I didn't, whoops, lol.

And, I would love to get it somewhere else, except I already paid for it. I suppose I could demand a refund, but I doubt anywhere else will have it based on what I've been hearing.
---
I should go to a board where people discuss things I hate, so I can complain about them. Please take me seriously!
#5RJP_XPosted 2/4/2013 10:04:13 AM
Their reward program is stupid too, you have to buy a lot of games over time to even get any kind of deal with it. Some other places give you good rewards for buying any little thing.
---
"That's pimpish, pass the Mack 10 to my apprentice
While I get a pen and pad to print this" -Roc Marciano
#6HurricaneManningPosted 2/4/2013 10:04:23 AM
it isn't really gamestop's fault though.
---
Suck for Luck watch: SUCCESS
BOILER UP!
#7badguyPosted 2/4/2013 10:04:38 AM
MrFwibbles posted...
nintendoveteran posted...
just because I said "Fire Emblem: Awakening"

Except you didn't say that...

To play devil's advocate, it's pretty clear what he meant. But yes, I do agree with you.
---
:3 xbox tag: badguyisevil PSN: AnAngryMarine steam id: iamthebadguy
#8CrimsonRoyalPosted 2/4/2013 10:05:14 AM
People still shop at Gamestop? Lol.
#9ARsignal11Posted 2/4/2013 10:05:45 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#10MetalLokiPosted 2/4/2013 10:07:23 AM
ARsignal11 posted...
RJP_X posted...
Their reward program is stupid too, you have to buy a lot of games over time to even get any kind of deal with it. Some other places give you good rewards for buying any little thing.

Typical entitlement attitude. You should be happy they are giving you anything. Nintendo has no obligations whatsoever . Sure, other companies have more competitive rewards programs, but something is better than nothing. And I for one, don't mind getting Mario Kart 64 and Punch Out for 200 points each.

He's talking about gs's reward program.
---
The official Loki of the Shin Megami Tensei IV board and
Shin Megami Tensei x Fire Emblem board.