Oh great, now I'm one of those people who hates Gamestop.

#11nintendoveteran(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 10:08:41 AM
HurricaneManning posted...
it isn't really gamestop's fault though.

I know, I know, it's whoever in charge of the deliveries to the Gamestop's around here or something... I don't know how it works. I'm just super-frustrated, that I paid to get a game, and I can't play the game on the date it was specified. I wish other places around here did pre-orders, I don't want this happening when I get Luigi's Mansion next month.
---
I should go to a board where people discuss things I hate, so I can complain about them. Please take me seriously!
#12NewbieN00bPosted 2/4/2013 10:10:40 AM
nintendoveteran posted...

I know, I know, it's whoever in charge of the deliveries to the Gamestop's around here or something... I don't know how it works. I'm just super-frustrated, that I paid to get a game, and I can't play the game on the date it was specified. I wish other places around here did pre-orders, I don't want this happening when I get Luigi's Mansion next month.

Target, Amazom and Bestbuy are having the same issue as GS, or so I hear.
---
Give me all teh FE D':
#13ARsignal11Posted 2/4/2013 10:13:09 AM(edited)
MetalLoki posted...
RJP_X posted...
Their reward program is stupid too, you have to buy a lot of games over time to even get any kind of deal with it. Some other places give you good rewards for buying any little thing.

He's talking about gs's reward program.

Ah. Then my bad. I apologize.
#14halomonkey1_3_5Posted 2/4/2013 10:13:08 AM
ARsignal11 posted...
Typical entitlement attitude. You should be happy they are giving you anything. Nintendo has no obligations whatsoever . Sure, other companies have more competitive rewards programs, but something is better than nothing. And I for one, don't mind getting Mario Kart 64 and Punch Out for 200 points each.

http://i.imgur.com/aHyvP.jpg
---
Billy Mays: July 20, 1958 - June 28, 2009
The Greatest
#15nintendoveteran(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 10:13:50 AM
NewbieN00b posted...
nintendoveteran posted...

Target, Amazom and Bestbuy are having the same issue as GS, or so I hear.

Oh? Is it multiple Gamestops? I haven't heard anyone mention anything, so I didn't think it was a big thing.
---
I should go to a board where people discuss things I hate, so I can complain about them. Please take me seriously!
#1690sRetroGamingPosted 2/4/2013 10:16:20 AM
halomonkey1_3_5 posted...
ARsignal11 posted...
Typical entitlement attitude. You should be happy they are giving you anything. Nintendo has no obligations whatsoever . Sure, other companies have more competitive rewards programs, but something is better than nothing. And I for one, don't mind getting Mario Kart 64 and Punch Out for 200 points each.

http://i.imgur.com/aHyvP.jpg

I lol'd @ the pic...
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#17rahxephon122Posted 2/4/2013 10:20:05 AM
Target hasn't gotten their shipment yet either. It was in their Street date list for yesterday but their shipment hasn't been delivered yet.
Same problem with GameStop.
---
Ich habe keinen Meister bis auf den Wind der Freiheit!