playing Adv. Time makes me want...

#1IAmCaptPlanetPosted 2/4/2013 3:30:50 PM
...Wayforward to do a full fledged Z2AoL remake with awesome graphics and leave a lot of the difficulty though, and have more items from 1 & later games for use on the overworld. Z2 get almost no love, so, just love it people!!!!!!!!
---
THE POWER IS YOURS!
#2DerpyHoovesPosted 2/4/2013 3:43:32 PM
Wayforward. AoL remake.

I would not be opposed to this. Shame it would never happen.
---
"Eternal Chaos.. comes with chocolate rain, you guys! Chocolate! Rain!"
#3LLL_DeadlyPosted 2/4/2013 3:44:52 PM
They would get rid of the difficulty completely, and that was one of the main reasons I like Zelda II. So nope.
---
Wind Waker is one of the greatest games ever made. Hoping the HD Remake does it justice.
#4robulastagePosted 2/4/2013 4:02:09 PM
I think Adventure Time needs a big sequel. Bigger world, controllable Jake, more weapons, different difficulty modes, more moves, more varied enemies, etc. After that happens I'd love for Wayforward to tackle a Zelda 2 remake.
---
3DS FC: 4253-3586-3727
#5IAmCaptPlanet(Topic Creator)Posted 2/4/2013 4:17:09 PM
WayForward get so into their Licensed games it's crazy. Play Thor (DS Vers.), Alien, Contra 4, This, Scorpion King. THEY EVEN MADE A BARBIE GAME THAT WAS GREAT for crying out loud
---
THE POWER IS YOURS!
#6RolanberryPosted 2/4/2013 4:36:15 PM
IAmCaptPlanet posted...
WayForward get so into their Licensed games it's crazy. Play Thor (DS Vers.), Alien, Contra 4, This, Scorpion King. THEY EVEN MADE A BARBIE GAME THAT WAS GREAT for crying out loud

All of these things are true. But they seem to always make the games end to quick. They know difficulty (look at Alien and Contra) they know 2D really well...but geez they need work on game length.
#7Argh4430Posted 2/4/2013 9:06:02 PM
True. But their digital games feel like the right length to me. Maybe they should stick to those.
---
NNID: Snyder78
3DS FC: 3695-1354-4936
#8IAmCaptPlanet(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 3:34:32 PM
robulastage posted...
I think Adventure Time needs a big sequel. Bigger world, controllable Jake, more weapons, different difficulty modes, more moves, more varied enemies, etc. After that happens I'd love for Wayforward to tackle a Zelda 2 remake.

all those things that AT2 needs Z2AoL already has, thats why it would be awesome. and the save system could resemble AT more though cause that # of lives was crazy and the instant death from falling could be changed to AT style, just revamp the graphics and leave the old school challenge.

But, here's my prob with AT, not the length, i could have lived with that. it was the easy easy easy difficulty, that and the fact that theirs only like 5 enemies in the game (pallette swaps, really? its 2013 FCOL) if the enemies dished out double damage and didnt drop so many foods, it would have made the game, idk, more challengening i mean it would still be easy but just a little more pressure to be carefull would have added a little tension. and WayForward know tension, look at Alien

oh and , A Boy and His Blob Wii, Bloodrayne XBL, and Double Dragon Neon XBL are awesome
---
THE POWER IS YOURS!