Kid Icarus short

#1cadorPosted 2/4/2013 9:43:17 PM
Is the 3 shorts available in the e-shop?
---
"Corn-cob-man? There's a lot of sick people in this town."- Red Guy
#2Kaze_MemaryuPosted 2/5/2013 4:13:27 AM
Unfortunately, no. And I don't get why Nintendo doesn't upload them there. The only way to watch them is if you were lucky enough to see them on Nintendo Video or search them on YouTube.
---
"Evil, beware. We have waffles..."
- Raven, Teen Titans
#3cador(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 5:18:46 PM
Kaze_Memaryu posted...
Unfortunately, no. And I don't get why Nintendo doesn't upload them there. The only way to watch them is if you were lucky enough to see them on Nintendo Video or search them on YouTube.

Yeah unfortunately I didn't get the Nintendo video one. The ones on youtube aren't the best quality but they'll do I suppose. No 3d on youtube though right? Thanks!
---
#4KogaSteelfangPosted 2/5/2013 5:27:31 PM
I recorded it from Nintendo video with my Vita.
Sure, there was a bit of lost quality, but it makes up for it by being available at any time I want.
---
3ds FC: 0817-3909-5696. PSN Grindpantera.
If you add me, please send a PM with your code.
#5cador(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 7:51:17 PM
KogaSteelfang posted...
Sure, there was a bit of lost quality, but it makes up for it by being available at any time I want.

How did you do this? Just played it on the 3ds and used the Vita camera to record?
---
#6KogaSteelfangPosted 2/6/2013 8:21:27 AM
cador posted...
KogaSteelfang posted...

How did you do this? Just played it on the 3ds and used the Vita camera to record?

Yep, that's exactly what I did.
---
3ds FC: 0817-3909-5696. PSN Grindpantera.
If you add me, please send a PM with your code.
#7lipnox88Posted 2/6/2013 10:20:47 AM
gotta love nintendo they have stuff we want and just dont release it, the only thing ive liked about nintendo video so far was the kid icarus and kirby videos.
---
Currently Enjoying; Kid Icarus uprising, Zelda Twilight Princess, Super Castlevania, Megaman 2,Ac3, mario U, nintendo land, marvel battle,