Should I upgrade to the XL?

#1BluntGruntPosted 2/5/2013 3:44:57 AM
So, I've had this 3DS for some time now, and I kinda want the XL. Thing is, I don't want to pay for basically the same thing with a larger screen, like I did with DSiXL. I don't really know much about 3DSXL to be honest. I just know that the battery supposedly lasts longer, and nothing else, so I'm asking you people for some help.
---
For great justice!
#2DeathSoul2000Posted 2/5/2013 3:57:52 AM
thats exactly what it is - the 3ds with a larger screen. if you don't think thats enough, its probably not worth you upgrading. granted it does make some 3ds games look amazing but still. oh and battery life is like 45 mins-1 hour longer.
#3IAznDragonI YanPosted 2/5/2013 4:12:17 AM
get the xl, sell your puny small 3ds to get back some money.
---
X: X... you called me X... is that my name?
Dr. Light: That's right. It's a variable. It represents unlimited potential.
#4BluntGrunt(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 4:25:55 AM
DeathSoul2000 posted...
thats exactly what it is - the 3ds with a larger screen. if you don't think thats enough, its probably not worth you upgrading. granted it does make some 3ds games look amazing but still. oh and battery life is like 45 mins-1 hour longer.

Well, that's about what I expected. I guess I could sell this 3DS and then get an XL. Yes, that's what I'll do. Thanks.
---
For great justice!
#5Kaze_MemaryuPosted 2/5/2013 4:43:39 AM
BluntGrunt posted...
DeathSoul2000 posted...

Well, that's about what I expected. I guess I could sell this 3DS and then get an XL. Yes, that's what I'll do. Thanks.

Can't let you do that, BluntGrunt!
It really isn't worth the money you have to add for an XL, since some games look better, but others actually look worse. And don't forget that DS games are even more stretched than ever before.
---
"Evil, beware. We have waffles..."
- Raven, Teen Titans
#6AceGamer11xPosted 2/5/2013 7:44:23 AM
Yes
---
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3h8jsOXxH1r7exsgo1_400.gif