Fire Emblem 3DS bundle unboxing!

#11ValzacardXPosted 2/5/2013 11:00:47 AM
Lol don't to watch, I keep it for that special moment when mine finally gets here.
---
GT:Kahlilx77,
The internet, where common sense is a monumental achievement
#12Semi45aPosted 2/5/2013 11:15:29 AM
1) I bought this, not the one the video

2) for collectors value
---
The only Vita games really worth getting: Gravity Rush & P4G
Being unable to detect sarcasm and lies might be an early way to catch dementia
#13xLexLuth0rxPosted 2/5/2013 12:27:50 PM
I forget, is the bundle a limited run or normal like the MK7 bundle? Also, what stores have or will get it?
---
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
Nintendo Network ID - LexLuth0r (please add me)
#1490sRetroGaming(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 12:28:22 PM
ValzacardX posted...
Lol don't to watch, I keep it for that special moment when mine finally gets here.

lmao!

Be strong!.. resist the urge!.. *clicks.. peeks*.. dammit!.. *finally arrives and opens*.. not so special moment anymore.. <_>

xD
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#1590sRetroGaming(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 12:34:30 PM(edited)
xLexLuth0rx posted...
I forget, is the bundle a limited run or normal like the MK7 bundle? Also, what stores have or will get it?

EXTREMLY LIMITED RUN!

I myself am not getting this (already have the MK7 XL bundle) but it will be more limited, collectable, valuable than the any other recent US release. it's right up there if not on the same level as the Zelda 3DS bundle.

Eventhough i'm not the biggest fan of the original 3DS (anymore) i have to admit.. it's a fine looking piece of hardware. looks AMAZING! :).
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#16xLexLuth0rxPosted 2/5/2013 12:36:07 PM
90sRetroGaming posted...
xLexLuth0rx posted...

EXTREMLY LIMITED RUN!

I myself am not getting this (already have the MK7 XL bundle) but it will be more limited, collectable, valuable than the any other recent US release. it's right up there if not on the same level as the Zelda 3DS bundle.

Eventhough i'm not the biggest fan of the original 3DS (anymore) i have to admit.. it's a fine looking piece of hardware. looks AMAZING! :).

Thanks! Just did some searching and saw basically what you just posted. I kinda figured it would be since it's a unique design of the 3DS itself. Wish I'd purchased the Zelda bundle but passed as I had no need for 2 normal 3DSs.
---
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
Nintendo Network ID - LexLuth0r (please add me)