What headphones do you use?

#71AIvinnPosted 2/7/2013 8:58:11 PM
earpods if I ever play on public and want to listen. I don't really need the sound though, so I just listen to my music
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerGuides 1.10
#72Oakland510_Posted 2/7/2013 9:09:05 PM
Sennheiser 600 master race reporting in
#73TheSpiralQueenPosted 2/7/2013 9:12:48 PM
Audio-Technica ATH-EM7 GM

Friggin' amazing. Sadly though, they stopped working. Amazon doesn't have 'em in stock anymore... best four years of having headphones. Ever.

I might go for a pair of Skullcandy ear buds though.
#74ukokira1Posted 2/7/2013 10:17:53 PM
Seinheisser HD 650''s. Sure they look hideous but their the best sound quality headphones I ever had.
---
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.
#75ukokira1Posted 2/7/2013 10:20:14 PM
TinyTim123 posted...
CrimsonRoyal posted...
Curryfiend posted...
I just use my Beats by Dre

*Fist bump*

I just have to get this off my chest... Beats by Dre sound really really good for some things, but I find them to be overpriced by $80 to $100. They are not the best for listening to Megadeth, for example, but are fine for playing some Zeppelin, usually. If it's pop or hip hop they sound really good, but the thing is, the sound is easily replicated by a less expensive pair of Sennheiser or JVC or even some old school Kenwood headphones.
In other words, you're paying Dre to advertise his name.
(Admittedly once I tuned the EQ in my laptop, which also has Beats by Dre sound card, and it took some time as I am a rock / metal guy, it, too sounds nice.)

This. The best Beats in terms of sound quality are the Mixrs and their still horribly overpriced.
---
Look at you, soaring through the air like an bird... Piloting a blimp.
#76VampireRoninPosted 2/7/2013 10:32:48 PM
Sennheiser HD 595 or iPhone earbuds since I always have them with me. Also have the Shure e3c and some Creative Labs earbuds which are pretty good but I hardly ever use them.
---
"Time to fry, yeah, FRY BABY!!!"
http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k261/memjr/purge.jpg