Is There Any Way to Tell if People You're Friends With Have Deleted You?

#1TheZuperHeroPosted 2/5/2013 11:23:46 AM
I was going to do a little spring cleaning of my friends list and I was wondering if there was a way you could see if someone has deleted you. Thanks in advance!
---
Currently Playing: Unchained Blades, Fire Emblem, Denpa Men
3DS Info: Jake - 4167-4549-4028 (Feel free to add me, message to be added back!)
#2Dark_Link604Posted 2/5/2013 11:27:42 AM
No
#3ValzacardXPosted 2/5/2013 11:47:10 AM
Would that really matter?
---
GT:Kahlilx77,
The internet, where common sense is a monumental achievement
#4Blackfire210Posted 2/5/2013 11:49:39 AM
Yes? To know whether or not to keep people you don't talk to?
---
Number of people with stupid counter sigs I have encountered: 4
#5ceedofevilPosted 2/5/2013 11:59:39 AM
Send everybody on your friend list a Swapnote message. After it's sent click on the resend button on the same message. Everyone on your friend list should appear. Anyone that does NOT have an envelope icon under their Mii will have deleted your FC.
---
An apology for the devil: It must be remembered that we have only heard one side of the case. God has written all the books.
-George Herbert
#6ValzacardXPosted 2/5/2013 12:11:39 PM
Yes? To know whether or not to keep people you don't talk to?

Well but did the people he does not talk to delete him? I guess he just wants to get rid of the people that have removed him from their friend list, but couldn't just delete everybody never really spoke to/played with in the first place?
---
GT:Kahlilx77,
The internet, where common sense is a monumental achievement
#7TheZuperHero(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 1:34:52 PM
ceedofevil posted...
Send everybody on your friend list a Swapnote message. After it's sent click on the resend button on the same message. Everyone on your friend list should appear. Anyone that does NOT have an envelope icon under their Mii will have deleted your FC.

Cool, that worked! Thanks. And in response to the other post, I wouldn't want to delete anyone who still had me added, just people who deleted me.
---
Currently Playing: Unchained Blades, Fire Emblem, Denpa Men
3DS Info: Jake - 4167-4549-4028 (Feel free to add me, message to be added back!)