NEW Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed Direct 3DS Footage

#1EngineR2Posted 2/5/2013 12:49:52 PM
Going to lock the other topic, in favor of this one. This will give everyone a better idea of how the game will play on the 3DS. Obviously, because the video is coming straight from the 3DS itself, no camera with lag.

I have just one question(or, one fear):
How can you pull off a trick on the 3DS version? Or... can you pull off a trick? I can't make sense of this, since no one has said anything about it yet. The only other thing I can think of, is that the Circle Pad Pro extension would be used similar to the other versions.

Anyway, Link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZz79K3wXOY
---
Not changing sig until Toad, Jill and Drill Dozer are playable characters in the new Smash Bros.
#2EngineR2(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 1:10:58 PM(edited)
Never mind about the question on tricks. The person from the last video I've posted has said this:

"Either the X button, or you can use the D-pad to be specific on the type of trick." - Dafstervideos

Also, in case anyone still wants to see the other video, The link is below.

Link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1EWO5iC7KQ&feature=player_embedded
---
Not changing sig until Toad, Jill and Drill Dozer are playable characters in the new Smash Bros.
#3PikachuMittinsPosted 2/5/2013 1:06:18 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#4Catcher_FreemanPosted 2/5/2013 2:05:59 PM
The framerate looks awful.
---
The mac daddy of the Pokemon Black 2 board.
#5xellos667Posted 2/5/2013 2:18:17 PM
Not awful, but definitely not at 30FPS....though it might again just be the video. I'm still getting it, since even without the 30-60FPS, this still look a lot more fun than Mario Kart 7.
---
My digital 3DS games collection and slow progression beating them:
http://backloggery.com/drac_mazoku
#690sRetroGamingPosted 2/5/2013 2:34:43 PM
Can't a software update fix this?
---
"OldSchoolGaming4Life" on YT/"90sRetroGaming" on mariokartwii.com
#7xellos667Posted 2/5/2013 2:39:29 PM
I could guess, though I have yet to see a patch like this on the 3DS...only one we've seen so far was the bug correcting one in Mario Kart 7, nothing about upgrading the performance of the actual game. Though, I have faith in Digital Sumo, they're good developpers, so like I said, I will not judge the game framerate with a youtube video, but by myself. If the game runs at a solid 30 FPS, it's more than enough for me with all the single-player content the game will offer in comparison of MK7.
---
My digital 3DS games collection and slow progression beating them:
http://backloggery.com/drac_mazoku
#8NnamzPosted 2/5/2013 5:19:23 PM
The framerate is better than that on the system. Capturing direct feed 3DS footage, unless you have a dev unit, screws with the framerate a lot of the time.
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.
#9SagadegoPosted 2/5/2013 5:36:15 PM
Nnamz posted...
The framerate is better than that on the system. Capturing direct feed 3DS footage, unless you have a dev unit, screws with the framerate a lot of the time.

Daan Koopman-@NintenDaan

@slamdunkgator91 No, not really actually. I had some major issues with the framerate here and there.

Twitter.com/NintenDaan
---
Why did Nintendo rip off digimon? demondog666
Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#10NnamzPosted 2/5/2013 5:37:03 PM
Sagadego posted...
Nnamz posted...

Daan Koopman-@NintenDaan

@slamdunkgator91 No, not really actually. I had some major issues with the framerate here and there.

Twitter.com/NintenDaan

lol what?
---
PS3/Vita ID: Nnamz <-- Please message before add. Otherwise will not accept.
3DS Friend Code: 4527 - 7250 - 9769 <-- Inbox me your FC.