I have hated SRGPs all my life but I want Fire Emblem

#21EnclavePosted 2/6/2013 10:10:41 AM
MrKunio posted...
Endgame posted...
how does one suck at an interactive movie like FFT?

either way, Awakening is braindead easy, don't worry about it

Interactive movie what?

I though the game was about grinding and leveling jobs

It is, he's obviously thinking about Final Fantasy XII or XIII.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an Atheist.
#22Bahamut_10thPosted 2/6/2013 10:39:19 AM
The only FFT I found hard was FFT A2.
#23EnclavePosted 2/6/2013 10:52:27 AM
Bahamut_10th posted...
The only FFT I found hard was FFT A2.

Nobody really said it's a hard game because it really isn't. But it'd definitely no interactive movie.
---
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an Atheist.
#24_Izanagi_Posted 2/6/2013 11:21:05 AM
Xenesis Xenon posted...
surferguy7 posted...
PsychoWolfX posted...
I feel like a fool for asking this, but what is a SRPG? I've heard JRPG, WRPG, MMORPG ect... but never SRPG

Strategy RPG. Usually for tactics games like Advanced Wars, Fire Emblem, Pokemon Conquest, etc. Mostly things with a Grid Combat System, and to a lesser extent, games like Pikimin, Little King's Story, and Battalion Wars.

How is Advance Wars an SRPG?

It's a pure TBS. :|

Why do people keep doing this?

No. Advance Wars is the exact definition of a strategy game. It's not turn-based at all.
---
"The Arcana is the means by which all is revealed."
#25GhetsisPosted 2/6/2013 1:49:32 PM
_Izanagi_ posted...
Xenesis Xenon posted...
surferguy7 posted...
PsychoWolfX posted...
I feel like a fool for asking this, but what is a SRPG? I've heard JRPG, WRPG, MMORPG ect... but never SRPG

Strategy RPG. Usually for tactics games like Advanced Wars, Fire Emblem, Pokemon Conquest, etc. Mostly things with a Grid Combat System, and to a lesser extent, games like Pikimin, Little King's Story, and Battalion Wars.

How is Advance Wars an SRPG?

It's a pure TBS. :|

Why do people keep doing this?

No. Advance Wars is the exact definition of a strategy game. It's not turn-based at all.

Oh, you're right! Advance Wars is real-time.
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#26CompassPosted 2/6/2013 1:52:11 PM
Awesomely Awesome AJ posted...
LORD_LMAO posted...
MrKunio posted...
Endgame posted...

Interactive movie what?

endgame is why

Odd, I have him blocked and yet he can still read my comments? Very shoddy ignore system GameFAQs has in place

Putting people on ignore censors them from your own fragile psyche. There is no way to force yourself onto someone else's ignore list, and why would you want to anyway.
#27Awesomely Awesome AJ(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 1:57:24 PM
Compass posted...
LORD_LMAO posted...
MrKunio posted...
Endgame posted...

Interactive movie what?

endgame is why

Odd, I have him blocked and yet he can still read my comments? Very shoddy ignore system GameFAQs has in place

Putting people on ignore censors them from your own fragile psyche. There is no way to force yourself onto someone else's ignore list, and why would you want to anyway.

You put somebody on your ignore list to stop having any contact with them at all. If they can still see your posts then you still have some sort of contact with them. Don't see how that is a difficult concept to grasp
---
3DS 1160-9716-6904 Gamer Tag: AwesomeAJ x8
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/heaven.gif?w=504&h=285
#28OoSubaruoOPosted 2/6/2013 1:59:17 PM
DarkHeroRaven posted...
Please stop quoting awful people

Those of us who put them on ignore did so for good reason

Well, GameFAQs has a terrible ignore system anyway.
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0605-4074-6062
#29CompassPosted 2/6/2013 8:15:04 PM
You put somebody on your ignore list to stop having any contact with them at all. If they can still see your posts then you still have some sort of contact with them. Don't see how that is a difficult concept to grasp

lmao. Bottom line is you can't hide yourself from people that make you furious. Sorry. (Squeezing your eyes shut in frustration doesn't make you invisible either, fyi.) I still don't see how this would matter if you're truly ignoring the person rather than obsessing over them. Ah, I think I have my answer...
#30OoSubaruoOPosted 2/6/2013 8:55:29 PM
Compass posted...

lmao. Bottom line is you can't hide yourself from people that make you furious. Sorry. (Squeezing your eyes shut in frustration doesn't make you invisible either, fyi.) I still don't see how this would matter if you're truly ignoring the person rather than obsessing over them. Ah, I think I have my answer...

What the?.....