I have hated SRGPs all my life but I want Fire Emblem

#31DerpyHoovesPosted 2/6/2013 10:42:42 PM
I would say this is a good first entry to the series, given the inclusion of a Casual Mode, infinite reclassing and grinding.
---
"Eternal Chaos.. comes with chocolate rain, you guys! Chocolate! Rain!"
#32GhetsisPosted 2/6/2013 11:01:57 PM
OoSubaruoO posted...
Compass posted...
Awesomely Awesome AJ posted...
You put somebody on your ignore list to stop having any contact with them at all. If they can still see your posts then you still have some sort of contact with them. Don't see how that is a difficult concept to grasp

lmao. Bottom line is you can't hide yourself from people that make you furious. Sorry. (Squeezing your eyes shut in frustration doesn't make you invisible either, fyi.) I still don't see how this would matter if you're truly ignoring the person rather than obsessing over them. Ah, I think I have my answer...

What the?.....

Ryu Hayabusa? Is that you?
---
For those players who don't speak Australian, we have provided an English translation of the previous scene. Do you want to replay the scene?
#33Kentaro21Posted 2/6/2013 11:03:05 PM
TC, sometimes there's no reason why we're attracted to a game. Sometimes we just are.
#34Awesomely Awesome AJ(Topic Creator)Posted 2/7/2013 12:01:16 AM
OoSubaruoO posted...
Compass posted...
Awesomely Awesome AJ posted...
You put somebody on your ignore list to stop having any contact with them at all. If they can still see your posts then you still have some sort of contact with them. Don't see how that is a difficult concept to grasp

lmao. Bottom line is you can't hide yourself from people that make you furious. Sorry. (Squeezing your eyes shut in frustration doesn't make you invisible either, fyi.) I still don't see how this would matter if you're truly ignoring the person rather than obsessing over them. Ah, I think I have my answer...

What the?.....

That's what I was thinking. Well at least he gave me a reason to try out that wonderful Ignore button once again
---
3DS 1160-9716-6904 Gamer Tag: AwesomeAJ x8
http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/heaven.gif?w=504&h=285