Did anybody order Fire Emblem off of Frys?

#1legendarylemurPosted 2/5/2013 6:02:52 PM
It seems as though... my order is still backordered. I ordered it on early January, so I would think I have some sort of a priority. Does anybody have a different status? I just discovered I'm only saving like $5, so I might as well just buy it digital or something instead.
---
According to Wikipedia, you don't exist!
Catch the Rainbow
#2SkyminxyzPosted 2/5/2013 6:21:37 PM
legendarylemur posted...
It seems as though... my order is still backordered. I ordered it on early January, so I would think I have some sort of a priority. Does anybody have a different status? I just discovered I'm only saving like $5, so I might as well just buy it digital or something instead.

Speaking of Fry's I notice they have Cave Story (3D) for only $20 right now on there site, but of course they refuse to send a copy to any store near me. <.<
---
Official Oshawott of the Pokemon BW 2 Boards
"Stating your opinion on GameFaqs is a declaration of war" - anonymous.
#3legendarylemur(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 6:23:34 PM
Gah... I think this is the last time I'm buying from them. They haven't replied back to my emails either.
---
CLICK HERE FOR FAME AND GLORY
#4legendarylemur(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 6:55:45 PM
They just replied back to me. It seems they were one of those places that had shipment issues with Fire Emblem.
---
CLICK HERE FOR FAME AND GLORY
#5Lord_ValkirePosted 2/5/2013 7:14:16 PM
Never. Order. From. Frys.
---
Wii would like U to play
#6Gamemaster64Posted 2/5/2013 7:35:00 PM
I might cancel it and wait for it to be cheaper or to be used in a buy 2 get 1 sale.
---
Not much of potato he said but potato he wrote.
#7BreloomPosted 2/5/2013 7:47:27 PM
I ordered from Fry's, in the same boat as you at the moment. I'm waiting until Friday to see if they get more shipped in
---
http://i.imgur.com/Z2vjm.gif
#8xLexLuth0rxPosted 2/5/2013 7:49:45 PM
Lord_Valkire posted...
Never. Order. From. Frys.

I've always had great luck with them... until this. I went in there yesterday and they manager who I've dealt with many times before was completely clueless on when they'll get them. I can't blame them honestly... I think they're at the mercy of Nintendo just like almost everyone else.

Frys has always been known (at least to me) for a company that orders a lot and stocks up. Very rarely do they sell through their initial shipments in the first few days...
---
"The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist..."
Nintendo Network ID - LexLuth0r (please add me)
#9FireDragoon18Posted 2/5/2013 7:55:05 PM
Breloom posted...
I ordered from Fry's, in the same boat as you at the moment. I'm waiting until Friday to see if they get more shipped in

This.

I'm planning on buying it from somewhere. Then once my Fry's copy gets in I'll return it to the place I bought the first one from.
---
[Tu fui, ego eris.]
http://i.imgur.com/7dBe9.gif
#10jedinatPosted 2/5/2013 9:15:22 PM
I didn't order from them because their shipping looked slow and unreliable... and considering they were still taking preorders until the end, them being the cheapest option, while other retailers were going out of stock... it seemed something irresponsible was going on there.

Should have tried Target on release day, lol. I'm glad I didn't limit myself by preordering. Preordering never does me any good. First time I ever did it the game was shipped late. Last time was the same.