Did anybody order Fire Emblem off of Frys?

#11legendarylemur(Topic Creator)Posted 2/5/2013 9:42:26 PM
Yeah depending on when I get my copy of Fire Emblem, all I can say is somebody else is gonna handle my EO4 order :P
---
According to Wikipedia, you don't exist!
CLICK HERE FOR FAME AND GLORY
#12lunchEATSyouPosted 2/5/2013 10:05:40 PM
With Fire Emblem, it's been opposite days as far as supply goes. All the dedicated retailers (like Amazon, Frys, Gamestop/E.B. Games) are having issues, but you can find new copies of Fire Emblem at places like Walmart :P
---
Height has nothing to do with skin colour, but I know this girl that tans alot that is short...yeah get your brain looked it, someone needs to fix it- DemonDog
#13gexpres5Posted 2/6/2013 7:22:33 AM(edited)
Breloom posted...
I ordered from Fry's, in the same boat as you at the moment. I'm waiting until Friday to see if they get more shipped in

Ditto. I looked at my order status on fire emblem the other day and it said back ordered. I checked this morning and now my status is "in process" so I'm assuming more stores or their warehouses should be receiving the game by the end of this week.
#14legendarylemur(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 2:26:08 PM
gexpres5 posted...
Breloom posted...
I ordered from Fry's, in the same boat as you at the moment. I'm waiting until Friday to see if they get more shipped in

Ditto. I looked at my order status on fire emblem the other day and it said back ordered. I checked this morning and now my status is "in process" so I'm assuming more stores or their warehouses should be receiving the game by the end of this week.

Mine now says order fulfilled... Well I guess Igotta see how they handle my EO4 order. I'll excuse them for screwing up this order since it was probably a distribution problem from Nintendo more than anything
---
#15OoSubaruoOPosted 2/6/2013 2:31:42 PM
You guys are entrusting your copies of Fire Emblem with this guy?

http://static.tumblr.com/onyx2de/nQaloqhow/fry.jpg
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0605-4074-6062
#16legendarylemur(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 2:33:24 PM
OoSubaruoO posted...
You guys are entrusting your copies of Fire Emblem with this guy?

http://static.tumblr.com/onyx2de/nQaloqhow/fry.jpg

He told me to hurry up and take his money >.>
---
#17OoSubaruoOPosted 2/6/2013 2:36:45 PM
Did he also tell you that Bender stole said money?
---
Pokemon Black 2 FC: 0605-4074-6062
#18legendarylemur(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 2:40:33 PM
OoSubaruoO posted...
Did he also tell you that Bender stole said money?

Bender burned my village, destroyed my house, and stole my woman, but im gonna give him the benefit of the doubt
---
#19evilvergilPosted 2/6/2013 2:47:55 PM
gexpres5 posted...
Breloom posted...

Unfortunately mine still says its on backorder:/. At this point if i happen to find a copy whenever i go out ill just snag that one and cancel the one from frys. At the same time ill atleast try to be patient
---
Now playing:UMVC3, P4A, Tales of Xillia 2, SfxT
UMVC3:Zero/Dante/Hawkeye P4A:Yosuke SfxT:Hwo/Alisa
#20evilvergilPosted 2/6/2013 2:50:39 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]