Did anybody order Fire Emblem off of Frys?

#21gexpres5Posted 2/6/2013 5:14:39 PM
evilvergil posted...
gexpres5 posted...
Breloom posted...
I ordered from Fry's, in the same boat as you at the moment. I'm waiting until Friday to see if they get more shipped in

Ditto. I looked at my order status on fire emblem the other day and it said back ordered. I checked this morning and now my status is "in process" so I'm assuming more stores or their warehouses should be receiving the game by the end of this week.

Unfortunately mine still says its on backorder:/. At this point if i happen to find a copy whenever i go out ill just snag that one and cancel the one from frys. At the same time ill atleast try to be patient

Sorry to hear that. When did you make your preorder? I preordered mine Jan. 11. I checked my order status in between classes and it shipped already after I checked this morning.
#22legendarylemur(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 5:46:14 PM
gexpres5 posted...
evilvergil posted...
gexpres5 posted...
Breloom posted...
I ordered from Fry's, in the same boat as you at the moment. I'm waiting until Friday to see if they get more shipped in

Ditto. I looked at my order status on fire emblem the other day and it said back ordered. I checked this morning and now my status is "in process" so I'm assuming more stores or their warehouses should be receiving the game by the end of this week.

Unfortunately mine still says its on backorder:/. At this point if i happen to find a copy whenever i go out ill just snag that one and cancel the one from frys. At the same time ill atleast try to be patient

Sorry to hear that. When did you make your preorder? I preordered mine Jan. 11. I checked my order status in between classes and it shipped already after I checked this morning.

Oh hey I preordered on Jan. 12 :D We're almost preorder buddies
---
According to Wikipedia, you don't exist!
CLICK HERE FOR FAME AND GLORY
#23gexpres5Posted 2/6/2013 6:40:30 PM
legendarylemur posted...
gexpres5 posted...
evilvergil posted...
gexpres5 posted...
Breloom posted...

High fives! Maybe you'll be getting yours thurs or fri
#24legendarylemur(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 6:53:07 PM
gexpres5 posted...
legendarylemur posted...
gexpres5 posted...
evilvergil posted...
gexpres5 posted...

High fives! Maybe you'll be getting yours thurs or fri

Yeah hopefully before the weekend. Im not gonna be able to check my P.O. box over the weekend :S
---
#25evilvergilPosted 2/6/2013 7:56:50 PM
gexpres5 posted...
evilvergil posted...
gexpres5 posted...
Breloom posted...

I preordered on the 23rd :X, maybe thats why it might take awhile, though yours sounds like it should arrive anyday now.
---
Now playing:UMVC3, P4A, Tales of Xillia 2, SfxT
UMVC3:Zero/Dante/Hawkeye P4A:Yosuke SfxT:Hwo/Alisa
#26Bancario51Posted 2/6/2013 7:59:04 PM
yeah getting for for $30 is so worth waiting another week and half for it....
---
Claiming to be an official ____ of a board is officially dumb
If you agree to be my wangdingo, quote my level and karma~
#27legendarylemur(Topic Creator)Posted 2/6/2013 8:01:15 PM
Bancario51 posted...

It kinda is, especially at my current budget. But there's shipping which is about the same as the tax. I'm getting around 7ish bucks off in reality, which is still pretty damn good
---
#28gexpres5Posted 2/6/2013 8:12:48 PM
legendarylemur posted...
Bancario51 posted...

It kinda is, especially at my current budget. But there's shipping which is about the same as the tax. I'm getting around 7ish bucks off in reality, which is still pretty damn good

I know what you mean. I sorta was hoping Newegg (w/ free shipping) was doing its 10 dollar discount on preorders. I've use that discount on 4 3ds games I preordered in the summer. All four cost me 32.16 each. I eventually choose Frys since the 1st dlc is free for limited time only and I thought that fry's discount was the best I could do.